Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is a thought! / Selvin Young should make the team! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncos2089
    replied
    he wont make the waiver wire.

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    Nope, i dont think he can right now, Bell will be the number 2 i think, but i do like Young, i hope he at least makes the practice squad.
    another team will pick him up.

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos2089 View Post
    i think Young can beat out Bell for the second Rb, spot because he has great speed, and he seem determined, so do you think he can get the #2 spot??
    Nope, i dont think he can right now, Bell will be the number 2 i think, but i do like Young, i hope he at least makes the practice squad.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos2089 View Post
    i think Young can beat out Bell for the second Rb, spot because he has great speed, and he seem determined, so do you think he can get the #2 spot??
    no

the kid had played one game and did good against a crappy defense in 1 yes one as in singular not a pair but 1 game. he didnt have a very good campand has done nothnig other than one game to make me think this . . .

bell has proven himself very valuable in the regular season . . .he added a lot of muscle as well as speed this offseason and looks a lot better than he was last year

why dont you post in other thread instead of making an entirly new one on the exact same topic also theres about 2 on the front page

Leave a comment:

• broncos2089
    replied
    i think......

Leave a comment:

• dbsoldier
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
    TD was drafted in the 6th round
    I am aware of that, my point was he was not well reguarded!! I still have the draft guide on this and the caption said roster filler wont make it past first cut!!

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    If I was the Broncos my RB FB depth chart would be Travis Henry, Cecil Sapp, Selvin Young. FB Kyle Johnson, Cecil Sapp. I have never been a fan of Mike Bell, he made his season off the Colts game where he went up against an already suspect rush D that lacked....I think the superbowl proved Bob Sanders....definitly a difference maker on the rush D. I would take Selvin Young over him anyday. He has more potential anyways.

Leave a comment:

• ballen
    replied
    Originally posted by Krugan View Post
    I see Denver carrying 4 backs, with Sapp being 4, covering the backup FB position.

Should open the door for Henry Bell Young, (or Hall) at HB

With Johnson and Sapp at FB.

Fill a need save a spot.
    I agree with you. I could even see them keeping Six running backs all together. Including Johnson and Smith at fullback.

If not and somebody has to be cut Young doesn't have to be a great player to make the team. He just has to be better than Bell. I think he is.

Leave a comment:

• Krugan
    replied
    I see Denver carrying 4 backs, with Sapp being 4, covering the backup FB position.

Should open the door for Henry Bell Young, (or Hall) at HB

With Johnson and Sapp at FB.

Fill a need save a spot.

Leave a comment:

• columbiaskinny
    replied
    Clicked upon this article on Selvin. It's a nice read.

If anyone would like to post it as a thread, please do so.

http://www.vaildaily.com/article/200...PORTS/70827037

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by Fl_playa101 View Post
    1 game...hold your horses
    My horse is way too big to hold

Leave a comment:

• Bowlensbest3233
    replied
    I won't say he's special, but I believe he can be a legit NFL back. Texas does not recruit future CFL players. Minus the injuries, he gets drafted.

Leave a comment:

• Crush05
    replied
    Wow there are sure a lot of experts saying someone is not that good, or not that special. Hmmmm this has been said of many players and many of those players made a point. I wish I was as smart as you all!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ChampWJ
    replied
    Well, Cobbs just got cut, so that one's out.

And sorry but you'll have to excuse my lack of excitement that our backup RB's just happen to be undrafted players that none of the other 31 teams wanted. Something scares me a bit about that, and we all better hope Henry stays healthy.

How about we don't call someone a "rock solid back" or "the rb of our future" after one decent preseason game.

Leave a comment:

• boxcar
    replied
    Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    Selvin needs to show he can run between the tackles before I get impressed with him. Every run in Clev game was to the outside. I think TH, Sapp, Bell have the top three spots locked down and Young will go PS.
    Young won't clear waivers to make the practice squad. A team like Green Bay will pick him up based on that one game alone.

Leave a comment:

• Shanahanaramjam
    replied
    You guys need to understand that this guy had a lot of pressure on him in that game vs. a first team D. and showed a great deal of heart! it may have been one game, but it was his career on the line, knuckleheads!
    Last edited by Shanahanaramjam; 08-27-2007, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X