Sapp or Bell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapp or Bell?

Who do you want to back up Henry? Sapp has been 2nd string all through training camp and preseason, and Bell was our second leading rusher last year but has been injured.

they are both solid,but as we saw against the browns, young may well be in that mix.

Dennis Smith/ my all-time favorite Denver Bronco.

props to Snk16 for the sig!

Comment

Bell as a guy to spell Henry, Sapp as a 3rd down/short yardage guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
        Who do you want to back up Henry? Sapp has been 2nd string all through training camp and preseason, and Bell was our second leading rusher last year but has been injured.
        Bell as the Backup, Sapp as the third string HB/FB, Young did look good and he should stay on the roster somewhere, maybe even practice squad but i still like Bell as the Backup guy to Henry.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

We cut Fleming today, so as was pointed out to me in another thread, we only have Kyle taking up a FB spot. Keep Cecil as Cinny said for his versatility, so it comes down to Bell or Young. I'd say Bell probably has the edge due to the experience factor. Hopefully Young will clear waivers and if Bell or Henry get nicked up....

Comment

I have got to say Sapp. Bell just hasn't seemed to make much of an impression on me so far, but that doesn't mean much. I think Sapp should start at FB, Henry at HB, and Bell as #2 HB. I don't think our other guys can make #2 right now, but I am kind of excited about the potiential for Young and Hall, they have shown some flashes so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
              well... shanahan kept Bell out during this last game along with Henry. I think thats pretty telling.

Comment

Originally posted by slickdonkey7 View Post
                We cut Fleming today, so as was pointed out to me in another thread, we only have Kyle taking up a FB spot. Keep Cecil as Cinny said for his versatility, so it comes down to Bell or Young. I'd say Bell probably has the edge due to the experience factor. Hopefully Young will clear waivers and if Bell or Henry get nicked up....
                waivers? i have not seen a cut list yet, are you saying he is cut, or are you saying you think he will be cut? either way, i have to ditto your post, seems to be the ligical thing to do.

Dennis Smith/ my all-time favorite Denver Bronco.

props to Snk16 for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smith49 View Post
                  waivers? i have not seen a cut list yet, are you saying he is cut, or are you saying you think he will be cut? either way, i have to ditto your post, seems to be the ligical thing to do.
                  Selvin's not cut, I think he probably will be. Ravage brings up a good point. If Bell was fighting for a job he wouldn't be sitting on the bench. It looks like those are our two main horses, with Cecil for emergencies at TB.

I do hope Selvin makes it to the practice squad if it boils down to that.

Comment

Sapp for sure.
                    Damien Nash & Darrent Williams Forever Broncos.

"He's such a pro. He's been everything you'd ever want as a player and then some." Mike Shanahan on Rod Smith

Created by Snk16. Thanks!

Comment

Mike Bell.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bell hands down
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I will go with Bell

Comment

It doesn't matter to me I comfortable with either one being the number two back.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
                              Bell hands down
                              because he was a Denver fan as a kid?

Comment

Working...
                              X