Chris Myers to start at LG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
    I know you must be a proud Dad. Congratulations!! How does your son like Cutler? De he go with Cutler to the Islands over the summer?
    Chris loves Cutler and thinks he will be a great QB for Denver. The Oline and Jay are pretty close so they all bond pretty hard. Yes most of the Oline went with Jay to the islands I actually just transferred Chris's video to DVD for him. Those guys looks like they had a ball. Chris and Jay actually skipped a day fishing and sat in a hotel poolbar all day. They had both broke up with girlfriends the night before so they spent the day at the poolbar LOL.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad View Post
      I agree with you. Chris has started three preseason games and perhaps some may think I am wrong I feel he has improved each game. Against the Browns I think Chris had his best game since he has been with the Broncos. This is his chance to shine and he knows he has big shoes to fill.

I was at the game and just rewatched it on NFL Network and I thought Chris looked really good out there. It seemed like he was always picking up his men. I got quite a few pictures of him too. Thought I'd share some of them with you.

Last edited by denverbroncofrk; 08-29-2007, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I do hope that Ben recovers completely, but now is the time to watch Chris shine.....Thanks for the photos....shows what a good job he does...

sig by bearbroncoilly

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad View Post
          Chris loves Cutler and thinks he will be a great QB for Denver. The Oline and Jay are pretty close so they all bond pretty hard. Yes most of the Oline went with Jay to the islands I actually just transferred Chris's video to DVD for him. Those guys looks like they had a ball. Chris and Jay actually skipped a day fishing and sat in a hotel poolbar all day. They had both broke up with girlfriends the night before so they spent the day at the poolbar LOL.
          I know here at Vandy. Cutler hung out with a lot of the linemen. He use to lift with them. I like what one of the lineman said about Cutler

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...er-cover_x.htm

"But Vanderbilt center Trey Holloway says Cutler's best attribute is being a good teammate. The two roomed together in the summer of 2004, and Cutler regularly opened the doors of the five-bedroom house he rented with teammates to freshmen who needed a place to stay.

"In summer, there would be nine guys or so," says Holloway. "He's a guy who understands that everybody needs to be together in the summer."

On the field, says Holloway, "Some of the protection we've given him has been a little shaky, and he's never said a word about it. He's a guy who never once had complained about the things that have happened to him
          ."

----------------------------------------------
          I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by denverbroncofrk View Post
            I was at the game and just rewatched it on NFL Network and I thought Chris looked really good out there. It seemed like he was always picking up his men. I got quite a few pictures of him too. Thought I'd share some of them with you.
            Good pictures! I would give you another CP, but it said I must spread more around, but I wanted to say thanks!!

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

62OlinesDad - Another thing I like about your son is that he will play hungry. He wants to play. He does not want to go to the bench. He wants to earn his spot.!! People like John Lynch are that way. I rewatched the Denver Browns game last night on NFL network and Lynch who has played 15 years is still popping the heck out of people. You see, there are stronger people than Lynch but it is his heart! When you play with your heart you usually don't get beat!

Tell your son we are proud of him and to keep Cutler off his backside

Thanks for taking the time to post and listen.

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                It's nothing against Myers but I really want Hamilton back. The right side of our line is brand new and I was counting on the left side returning strong this year.

More importantly, I hope Hamilton gets well just because those concussions can be scary. His long-term health, regardless of football, should be his top priority.

Get well, Ben!
                Myers is younger and hungry! Those are good intangibles!

He played good in the Browns game.

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Working...
                X