Before too many people freak out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before too many people freak out

PLEASE remember that tonights game is starting with their starters against our 2nd string.

Not to be one of "those guys" but I dont like the title of this thread. Especially after Nash and the Spanish soccer player recently. RIP

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Those 2nd stringers just came up with a goal line stance against the Card's 1st team offense...

Comment

Yeah they did just have a good goal line stand against them.

And i'm sorry about the title name... I wasn't reffering to that or anything I was just saying people are bound to freak out after this game, maybe this could help cut down on the amount of freaking out a little bit.

Sorry!

Comment

Selvin Young gets the first carry of the game for the Broncos... does this mean that he's 2nd string?!?!

Comment

Woah and Hackney at QB... are we just not playing Ramsey for injury reasons? Or is Hackney our 2nd QB? I hope so... I've been rooting for this guy.

Comment

We know. Besides, I have faith that the Broncos will win. And yeah, I think you should have used a different phrase for your title.

Comment

NFL.com shows Cutler playing too. Is he really?

Comment

Hackney sucks big!! He's a lowlife outside of football as well as a no talent.

Comment

nope. Strictly 2nd/ 3rd string on offense. Hackney is QB. Young as HB and Sapp as FB I believe with Clark and Hixon as the WR's atm.
                    Always a Broncos fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                      NFL.com shows Cutler playing too. Is he really?
                      Yeah I saw that... I figured it was a typo.

Comment

Originally posted by chukardog View Post
                        Hackney sucks big!! He's a lowlife outside of football as well as a no talent.

Woohoo... love the optimism...

Way to support the team woohoo! You're probably that guy that would have dismissed Rod Smith, Shannon Sharpe, Tom Nalen, Terrell Davis, Mike Anderson, etc. As lowlifes outside of football with no talent.

Comment

Abdullah with 4 tackles already one for a 3 yard loss, I've been impressed witht his guy I hope he keeps up the hard work.

Comment

oh no its all over!

Comment

Yup. Abdullah had looked great and Thomas has been looking good. Admittedly I think the cards took out most of their skill positions on the first string for this last drive (though they still had their first string O line in there) but at the moment I'd be far more worried if I was the Cardinals. Broncos have been looking pretty darn good with our 2nd/3rd string against their first/ a bit of their second.
                              Always a Broncos fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X