Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Bills game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javalon View Post

Moulds actually is more effective against Bly but Losman still struggles a bit with accuracy.

In other words, I think we win this game on turnovers. Broncos 27 - Bill 20.
    While your prediction is perfectly reasonable, Moulds is no longer a Bill. He was a Texan last year and is a Titan this year. Understandable mistake though, probably you are thinking of Peerless, who we brought back for a second stint from Atlanta.

Being a Bills fan, you know who I am picking. I'll be a realist in November, but not now, LOL.

Bills win, 23-20.
    Last edited by GoldenWheels; 08-31-2007, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watson 81 View Post
      I'm going 21 - 17 Broncos
      I like your pick here and would agree but Im gonna go with 24 -10 Broncos!

Comment

Broncos win

I choose to win by at least 14.
        27-9

Our offense will score 20 defense will have a touch down.
        defense will bend but not break giving them three field goals.

I am ready for some reqular season football and would love to see our broncos get off to a good start.
        BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

Broncos 23 Bills 17.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Gurantee The Bronx Will Beat Them By 17&up. There No Way Will Be A Close Game...

Comment

I think our 1st game will be too close to predict because of our defensive situation. You have to remember that Buffalo has Marshawn Lynch and he is doing very well. Our starting defense has sucked against the run so far so I see the Bills running all over us like we will run all over them. Look for a lot of points going up on both sides, unless our talent on D finally gets it together. Then it would be a 30-10 blowout Broncos.

Comment

Go Broncos
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenWheels View Post
                  While your prediction is perfectly reasonable, Moulds is no longer a Bill. He was a Texan last year and is a Titan this year. Understandable mistake though, probably you are thinking of Peerless, who we brought back for a second stint from Atlanta.

Being a Bills fan, you know who I am picking. I'll be a realist in November, but not now, LOL.

Bills win, 23-20.
                  Yep, I meant Peerless. I had Moulds on the brain because of the Texans (who no longer have him) and I still associate him with Buffalo. Thanks for figuring out who I meant.

What did the fans think when they traded Moulds to Houston? To me, he was a similar guy to Rod Smith and I would have hated to lose him. I remember the Bills wanted him to take a paycut and he wouldn't do it. Were fans bitter at him or the team or both?

And no reason not to pick your team. This will be a tough call with so many question marks with both teams. Good luck! (although I hope you lose )
                  Last edited by Javalon; 08-31-2007, 11:46 PM.
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

As weird as it is to say.......this is a tough one. All I want is a win regardless if it is one point or 20pts. A win is a win.

Come on Broncos.........end this and start a new streak.

Broncos 21 Bills 17
                    Last edited by broncosfanscott; 09-06-2007, 05:38 PM.
                    R.I.P
                    #27 Darrent Williams
                    #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

The Bills just are not very talented. They are still "rebuilding". We'll definetly win by 10 or more
                      My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Its a new year so I go with my old strategy. Even though it never worked last year, I always pick +14. I'm a homer so sue me

Comment

I chose between 8-13 points
                          24-14 broncos
                          I'll be at this game I am so excited!
                          melissAnn Broncos Fan
                          My Adopt-A-Fan is Davii
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own~~ Adam, MythBusters

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                            What did the fans think when they traded Moulds to Houston? To me, he was a similar guy to Rod Smith and I would have hated to lose him. I remember the Bills wanted him to take a paycut and he wouldn't do it. Were fans bitter at him or the team or both?

He got both booed and cheered when he came back to the Ralph as a texan last year, and the same thing happened to him this preseason as a Titan. Hard not to respect the guy for all he did for our franchise, but he acted like going to Houston was a big step up (I know we ain't Shnagri-la but please) and while he would take a pay cut he's not making vet min for the Titans.

Hard not to say "see, told you eric", at least once.

Can't believe opener is only like 7 days away.

Comment

Broncos win 24-13

Comment

Broncos by 4-7 points
                                "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Working...
                                X