Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Make The Practice Squad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who Will Make The Practice Squad

    My Guess:

    1) QB D Hackney
    2) WR Martinez
    3) C G Eslinger
    4) OT C Washburn
    5) DT S Harris
    6) S S Cargile
    7) CB B Alford
    8) S R Rogers

  • #2
    i was going to guess but you pretty much summed it up for me. so ditto on that.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I think they'll most likely add 2 or 3 names from outside the organization to the practice squad. We'll see.

      Comment


      • #4
        I want Quincy Morgan back!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MindField View Post
          My Guess:

          1) QB D Hackney
          2) WR Martinez
          3) C G Eslinger
          4) OT C Washburn
          5) DT S Harris
          6) S S Cargile
          7) CB B Alford
          8) S R Rogers
          That's pretty much who I think will make it too. Hackney, Martinez, and Cargile are a given though. All had great preseason/training camp.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Martinez for sure.

            Edited for stupidity.
            Last edited by Artamentous; 09-01-2007, 11:21 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SoCaliBronco View Post
              I want Quincy Morgan back!
              yep!!! Me too.

              why we cut him i think he our best returner

              Comment


              • #8
                The list get's released today, correct? I think G/C Mark Fenton will make the squad...

                Comment


                • #9
                  1- Darrel Hackney
                  2- Greg Eslinger (Hopefully he doesn't get scooped up by another team)
                  3- Steve Cargile- (With his pre-season play I have a bad feeling he'll get picked up by someone else...)
                  4- Glenn Martinez
                  5- Cornerback
                  6- DL
                  7- OL
                  8- Brandon Pace (kicker)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    The list get's released today, correct? I think G/C Mark Fenton will make the squad...
                    Boy, he looked bad against Arizona.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      The list get's released today, correct? I think G/C Mark Fenton will make the squad...
                      They can officialy sign players to the practice squad starting on Monday. All players cut have to clear waivers before being signed to the practice squad.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I want Hackney back. He looked really good in preseason.
                        sigpic

                        2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          just fyi-

                          Players eligible for the practice squad are those who have been active for nine or fewer regular season games. A player may serve up to a maximum of three seasons on a team's practice squad.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I hope Eslinger is the heir to Tom Nalen. They are so freakin similar.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                              1- Darrel Hackney
                              2- Greg Eslinger (Hopefully he doesn't get scooped up by another team)
                              3- Steve Cargile- (With his pre-season play I have a bad feeling he'll get picked up by someone else...)
                              4- Glenn Martinez
                              5- Cornerback
                              6- DL
                              7- OL
                              8- Brandon Pace (kicker)
                              Don't worry about Eslinger he is a small lineman that 90% of NFL teams won't go for. He is pretty much a lockup if we want him back. He doesn't fit any other teams scheme like he does ours.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X