WR Brandon Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Brandon Marshall

Hello Bronco fans! I hope yall have a great season....especially Brandon Marshall lol. I have him on my fantasy team...and would like to know if he is gonna start for Denver. I can't find anything on the internet saying if he will be the starter opposite Javon Walker or not...or will it be Stokley? If he is starting....then he's not going anywhere on my fantasy team. I hear he's called "Baby TO".......hopefully can put numbers up like Owens...but minus the attitude.....

Have a Great Weekend!
    Wish my team luck against the Colts!

Brandon Marshall is the starter opposite of Javon Walker.

Comment

HE will start the first 6 weeks and then Rod Smith will come off the PUP list and he goes down to be the slot receiver and yes he is called Baby T.O. and yes he can put up numbers like him.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        HE will start the first 6 weeks and then Rod Smith will come off the PUP list and he goes down to be the slot receiver and yes he is called Baby T.O. and yes he can put up numbers like him.
        No... Marshall will remain the #2 (unless injured) even after Smith comes off the PuP....

Comment

No, Rod wont start after the six weeks.

As for Marshall, he is the biggest sleeper in Fantasy Football. I think he will be this years Marques Colston. He never goes down on the first tackle, he towers over cornerbacks at 6'4 230, has great speed for his size, and he has good chemistry with Jay.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! That's the news I wanted to hear. I'll be more than happy if he puts up numbers like Colston did last year.

Comment

There is no way Rod Smith is the number 2 when he comes back. Marshall will be the starter as long as he is healthy.

Comment

Marshall's the number 2, but there's been talk about Stokely moving into that position.

As of right now, I have no idea.

I'd keep an eye out for an updated depth chart coming soon.
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

i think marshall has it locked up he is gonna be big this season, NFL met Brandon marshall!
                  PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
                  sigpic

Comment

Marshall will be the No. 2, at least until Smith comes back, and then maybe after that as well depending on Rod's effectiveness.
                    -Doug Collins
                    BroncosInsider.com

Comment

Man, I just barely missed getting BM on my fantasy team. I think he's going to have a very good year. 800-900 yards and maybe 7-9 touchdowns is very realistic for him. I hope you're in a keeper league

Comment

Oh and yes, best of luck to your Saints. I'd love to have the Colts start off 0-1 and have their defense really exposed

Comment

Only my 2nd year playing Fantasy Football. So I am not sure what "keeper" league means. But I don't plan on getting rid of him anytime soon. I have a favorable matchup I think. I don't think the Bills Defense was selected by anybody. But they will be tough at home.

As for my Saints...I agree with you. Especially after the loss of McFarland....the Colts Defense may be in troulbe. I think everybody expects a shootout......definitely go with the "over." I'd say at least 34-27....hopefully with the Saints coming out on top!

Comment

Wow Guys its

#1 Walker
                            #2 Stokely
                            #3 Marshall

Check the Mile High Report thats the Depth chart for the Bills game Sunday!

Comment

quick question, is rice playing sunday?

Comment

Working...
                              X