WR Brandon Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    I picked up Marshall as well, I got him in the 21st round. I, like many of you, am shocked to see stokley ahead of him on the depth chart. I also picked up Young, after hearing he rose to #2 RB. Now I see that Young is ranked 5th, behind Sapp, Bell and Hall O_o
    I should know by now, not to draft Bronco running backs

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    I got Brandon Marshall on my squad too. I knew I could get him late, and when I said his name, everybody was like "who"? I don't think I will start him right away untill I see the Depth Chart say he's the Number 2, even though we all know he is........

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    technically.. I wouldn't count that chart to mean squat really. I still think Marshal is the starter opposite Walker.....
    I am saying that the Depth Chart says 2 is stokely come on man even you can read. i think the coaches are still gonna play him alot. but in the end the depth chart doesnt always mean whos gonna play the most.

Leave a comment:

• rundown87
    replied
    is rice supposed to be playing sunday? i love you?

Leave a comment:

• Italianmobstr7
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
    Technically you are wrong go check the depth chart on the main site.
    The depth chart also has Cecil Sapp listed as the #2 RB, but I bet he'll be the #1 FB come week 1.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
    technically.. I wouldn't count that chart to mean squat really. I still think Marshal is the starter opposite Walker.....

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    Brandon Marshall is the starter opposite of Javon Walker.

Leave a comment:

• bcole23
    replied
    I picked him up for my fantasy team too and just about s*** when I saw stokely as #2.

At least I've got a good backup in Isaac Bruce.

Leave a comment:

• Cutler2007
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    o.O He either needs more yards with those amount of catches or fewer catches with that 700-900 yard range. Marshall is a beast after the catch and I expect around 16 yards per catch.
    I think 14.5 ypc, everyone calls him baby TO, but he reminds me more of Boldin (only taller).

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    Stokley is a slot guy and as far as I know they don't list slot on depth chart. Either way WRs for Fantasy purposes is about the number of targets they get and Marshall will see 6-10 balls a game IMO (more than Stokley).

That should translate into about 50-65 catches this year and about 700-900 yards.
    o.O He either needs more yards with those amount of catches or fewer catches with that 700-900 yard range. Marshall is a beast after the catch and I expect around 16 yards per catch.

Leave a comment:

• Cutler2007
    replied
    Originally posted by bruce80_267 View Post
    Wow Guys its

#1 Walker
    #2 Stokely
    #3 Marshall

Check the Mile High Report thats the Depth chart for the Bills game Sunday!
    Stokley is a slot guy and as far as I know they don't list slot on depth chart. Either way WRs for Fantasy purposes is about the number of targets they get and Marshall will see 6-10 balls a game IMO (more than Stokley).

That should translate into about 50-65 catches this year and about 700-900 yards.

Leave a comment:

• rundown87
    replied
    quick question, is rice playing sunday?

Leave a comment:

• bruce80_267
    replied
    Wow Guys its

#1 Walker
    #2 Stokely
    #3 Marshall

Check the Mile High Report thats the Depth chart for the Bills game Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• SaintlyBronco
    replied
    Only my 2nd year playing Fantasy Football. So I am not sure what "keeper" league means. But I don't plan on getting rid of him anytime soon. I have a favorable matchup I think. I don't think the Bills Defense was selected by anybody. But they will be tough at home.

As for my Saints...I agree with you. Especially after the loss of McFarland....the Colts Defense may be in troulbe. I think everybody expects a shootout......definitely go with the "over." I'd say at least 34-27....hopefully with the Saints coming out on top!

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Oh and yes, best of luck to your Saints. I'd love to have the Colts start off 0-1 and have their defense really exposed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X