We're #6 on Profootballtalk.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    I give this article AT LEAST a B- because he didn't call the loss of George Foster a key loss. Overall a very good piece, a little curious why Al Wilson wasn't a key loss, but whatevers.
    Foster wasn't a key loss, in fact they should of listed his departure as a key gain.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

If the Broncos can get things clicking on defense, we think that they could topple the likes of the Colts and the Pats in the postseason, especially if the Broncos can secure home-field advantage.
      Love this part of the article. The talent is definitely there now. We should have the pass rush weve been lacking, we should have 2 corners that will make QB's pay for every mistake, we should have some of the fast LB's in the league. This might be the first year in a while where we can stop the pass but cant stop the run. But if everything works out with DJ and with our DT's, we could be in very good shape

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
        I think they've overrated us. I've seen nothing from our play in the preseason (except the first drive vs SF) to merit this much confidence and praise. Our Defense isn't stopping anyone and our first string Offense can't score TDs in the redzone...SSDD...

It is too early to tell of course, but I wouldn't rank us the 6th best team in the league right now. With our injury problems so far and inability to gel on defense, I'd hesitate to even rank us the 6th best team in the AFC.
        Here is my take on the preseason...it doesn't matter. Them giving saying we are number 6 is about right. I really think Shanny didn't let the team play to thier fulliest. He is hiding alot to the rest of the NFL. I honestly think shanny will come lose with all of the teams weapons against the colts. Until i think the team will do the minimal to get the job done. Number 6 is great if not underrated by 1 or 2 spots
        Twitter: @FFB_Hitman88

Comment

Good stuff. Glad that we're finally gettin some respect.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
            I think they've overrated us. I've seen nothing from our play in the preseason (except the first drive vs SF) to merit this much confidence and praise. Our Defense isn't stopping anyone and our first string Offense can't score TDs in the redzone...SSDD...

It is too early to tell of course, but I wouldn't rank us the 6th best team in the league right now. With our injury problems so far and inability to gel on defense, I'd hesitate to even rank us the 6th best team in the AFC.

You just answered your own post. PRESEASON! Rember John Lynch making a fuss about game planning? Thats because NO ONE DOES IT! It wasnt him being a girl like a bunch of people wanted to believe, there is no game planning in preseason, its vanilla base defenses and mediocore offense. You dont want to tip your hand in preseason, its elementary dear watson, elementary.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
              i like how mike shanahans jobe security is a life time
              And it well should be but it will be the lifetime of a moth if he were to ever have a blowup season where we went like 5-11.....

Comment

Working...
              X