Broncos officially sign Rice (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos officially sign Rice (Merged)

I just saw it on ESPNews that Len Pasquerelli has reported that we have signed Simieon Rice. No details of the deal were reported. I'll look for a link.

We Signed Rice

Just said on ESPN NEWS!!!!!!!

Shanny has wanted this guy for years

Comment

WHOOOT.. this is GOOD news... GOOD news... this is really good to see. Rice, Adams.. Dummerville/Moss.... mix in whomever along with Thomas... adn this really improves our defense. Goood to hear....

Comment

I was against this at first, but after our latest cuts, I'm very happy we got this done. Wooohoooo!!! Nothing like adding another pro-bowler to your roster. Lets hope it works out.

Comment

hell yeah

lets all dance and sing in joy

i think we need a dancy face guy to put in threads
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

I know its been said but Rice could be what Smith was to the 97-98 teams. Go Broncos!
            Definition of the word “Fan”: The term fan refers to someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking of a person, group of persons, work of art, idea, or trend.

Definition of True Broncos Fan: Homer.

Rod Smith the greatest ever
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ankz_...eature=related

Comment

GREAT NEWS... YES !!!

(1) He brings it and KNOWS how to get the QB... AND... aside from his potential 12-16 sacks... He'll hurry the QB which means more INTs for Bailey-Bly!

(2) A serious threat for opponent to game plan against.

(3) With the young DEs (Elvis, Moss, Crowder) he can impart some wisdom!

(4) Rice-Gordon-Adams-Engelberger (or Elvis) is a solid front group!

Comment

here's the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3003148

Wow.

Shanny is really pushing this team hard this year. I expect nothing but Super Bowl.

How many Pro-bowlers do we have on defence now? John Lynch, Champ Bailey, Sam Adams, Dre Bly, now Simeon Rice? C'mon this is rediculous. New England has nothing on us... well except Tom Brady.
                Last edited by ttejuco; 09-03-2007, 03:32 PM.

Comment

AWESOME. This is going to really help our defense and give us the DE we've been missing since Pryce went AWOL.

Comment

I'm so stoked. The D-line was a huge concern for me going into the season (as it seems to be every season....). Rice gives us instant credibilty to our D-line and will have to garner respect from the opposing O-line.
                    My Adopted Bronco is Marcus Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by jb_edson81 View Post
                      I'm so stoked. The D-line was a huge concern for me going into the season (as it seems to be every season....). Rice gives us instant credibilty to our D-line and will have to garner respect from the opposing O-line.
                      absolutely!!!!

Comment

YES

this is a good move i think no matter how you look at it. it's not like we'll keep him around long enough to kill our cap, and we won't get worse with him. he'll help us. i love this move.
                        Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                        Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Let the speculation on who will be cut begin.

Comment

Just imagine if Al Wilson's neck miraculously healed and he made a huge comeback. How scary would our defence be.

Comment

Sweetness!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X