Which Position Did Denver Improve the most this offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Position Did Denver Improve the most this offseason

Alot of new players on this years roster which position did Denver Improve the most ??

RB-Travis Henry,Hall,Young - Tatum Bell,Mike Bell

WR/TE Bradon Stokley its been awhile since we had a probowl slot WR And we really did need D.Graham

OL FA Holland,Drafting Harris we got pretty banged up last year I like that depth and think this year O Line can step up better if injuries happen.

DL S.Rice,Moss,Adams,Crowder -Compaired to Mike Myers,G Warren,K Lang,

LB we added some FA but it would be hard to say this year crop will be better then last.Moving Williams to MLB if he can be better then Al Wilson OMG.

Secondary - Dre Bly we added what is considered to be 1 of top ten CB in the NFL can he make that big of difference ?

All these where pretty outstanding moves "powerplaying" but I wanna know which one you thought the best

"Get your Band Wagon ready boys I can see them coming now"
    GO BRONCOS GO
    RB
    56.67%
    WR/TE
    3.33%
    OL
    0.00%
    DL
    40.00%
    LB
    0.00%
    Secondary
    0.00%
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

I didnt vote because TE shouldnt be with WR. Its TE, however.

Comment

Defensive line by a long shot! We completely revamped the Dline, while at other positions, we just added a guy or 2.

Comment

I think the improvement was mostly in getting younger talent and has been a two year process. Marshall, Hixon, Doom, Kuper, Schef, Cutler, Moss, Crowder, Thomas, Gordan and even guys like Young, Hall, and Bell. That's 13 guys in the last two years that will be an impact on how well this team does. If these guys get the chance to play together, grow together I think we will have something special going on.

What is great is that we have a lot of guys that can mentor them in Graham, Henry, Walker (and Rod), Lynch, Bly, Champ, Nalen and now Rice.

I really can't say one area has been improved the most, maybe Dline, but that will be answered next year IMO when Rice and Adams move on (not for sure but both look like one year rentals).

I think the most important thing is to have patience with the young guys and let them cut their teeth early and often. It's all about playing your best ball at the end of the year.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
        J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
        R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpey View Post
          Defensive line by a long shot! We completely revamped the Dline, while at other positions, we just added a guy or 2.
          I can't disagree with you on this. I couldn't make up my mind between DL and RB.... but I voted RB

With the additions of both Adams and Rice, plus the draft.. can't deny that the DL is greatly improved.

But I think its been a LONG time since we've had the caliber of RB that we do this year. I think THAT is the biggest thing this offense needed to help out our young QB. The additions of the TE and the WRs are going to help open up the running game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
            I think the improvement was mostly in getting younger talent and has been a two year process. Marshall, Hixon, Doom, Kuper, Schef, Cutler, Moss, Crowder, Thomas, Gordan and even guys like Young, Hall, and Bell. That's 13 guys in the last two years that will be an impact on how well this team does. If these guys get the chance to play together, grow together I think we will have something special going on.

What is great is that we have a lot of guys that can mentor them in Graham, Henry, Walker (and Rod), Lynch, Bly, Champ, Nalen and now Rice.

I really can't say one area has been improved the most, maybe Dline, but that will be answered next year IMO when Rice and Adams move on (not for sure but both look like one year rentals).

I think the most important thing is to have patience with the young guys and let them cut their teeth early and often. It's all about playing your best ball at the end of the year.
            Good post..........

Comment

RB without a doubt for me. Tatum vs. Henry?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlensbest3233 View Post
                RB without a doubt for me. Tatum vs. Henry?
                I know. Travis has more kids then Tatum has touchdowns.

Just about

But I voted DL just because we drafted nothing but linemen basically plus we got Adams, Mckinnly, and Rice.

Nothing but veterans and youth.

Comment

You could even say WR. Last year it was Walker (coming off knee surgery), A banged up Rod Smith, and Kircus. Now it is a more explosive JW, Marshall, Stokley. May not be a bunch of new guys, but I think we will have a 100% better WR play than last year.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                  J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                  R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

DL, specifically DE. I don't think DT has been upgraded much, if at all. Warren and Myers replaced with Adams and Gordon is probably a wash.

Comment

Working...
                    X