Mike Bell:Staying Put

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
    How can you expect Bell to get 1400yards without Kyle Johnson?
    KJ was an average blocker at best - That's one of the main reasons he's gone

Comment

Man, this thread really took off since i left work yesterday! Suprised by all the MBELL HOMERS here!!!
      Whats with all the HOMERs posting that they are training to be coaches and that they know talent when they see it, and that they played against him in Pop Warner, and he ate 4 orange slices at half time, rubbed some Capri Sun on his injured leg, and went out there and ran hard for 47 more yards in the 2nd half!!!! Yeah......amazing huh!?!?
      I notice that if anyone entertains any idea or discussion about a trade rumor or even a legitimate discussion about a possible trade that the Broncos are entertaining offers for, there are some real HOMERS on this site!!!

If MBELL is soooooo good, then why did the Broncos go out and spend poop loads of money on THEnry???
      Same with Foxy. If hes soooooo good, then why spend money on DBLY???
      The D-line needed massive work, and there were plenty of FA players available, but instead, the Broncos go out and get a CB and a RB.
      Hmmm... doesnt make sense from the HOMER line of thinking??

Is MBELL a worthy back up??? Sure!!! Is he comparable to Ladell Betts?!?!?!?
      NO!!! LBetts runs with power, and can break tackles, MBell does not.
      Also, as far i could tell, MBell was as much a starter as TBell last year. Not saying much for his numbers, considering "turf toes" is injured right now in Detroit.But, MBell had the luxury of playing for the best RB freindly sytem AND he got to share carries with another back.
      Also, how many years is it going to take before this guy becomes the next TD??? According to some, he just needs more time to develop and the Broncos have a superstar on their hands. When is this going to happen?? How did all the scouts miss him??? I mean EVERY SCOUT just missed him???
      I will be the 1st to say i was glad the Broncos had him last year, only because the Broncos didnt have jack squat anyways!!
      Bottom line, if the Broncos could get a 5th round pick for MBELL, get the pick!!! And if they could package him in a deal with other players as a teaser, do it!!!

Comment

You're preaching to the choir!

Originally posted by pzmire View Post
        KJ was an average blocker at best - That's one of the main reasons he's gone

Tell that to Lava!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
          Tell that to Lava!
          I don't want to make anyone cry LOL

Comment

Working...
          X