Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tebowgirl15
    replied
    Great article. This is the point I don't get. Why don't EFX start Tebow because they know next year Quinn and Orton will be gone. If Luck is who they want fine but the level of play from college to the NFL is a big step up. They might as well play 15 he may end up being a diamond in a ruff and EFX may just surprise themselves.

Leave a comment:

• thenewera44
    replied
    I am at a point, where I cannot take it anymore. Actually, I am well beyond that point.

Leave a comment:

• EFX
    replied
    Darn straight. Thanks for the article.

Leave a comment:

• DarkHorse26
    replied
    Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    all im saying is that the broncos are not eliminated from the playoffs. that is a fact. rather or not your feel the season will end badly or 8-8 or whatever the fact remains they still have 15 more games to play and its way to early to take the "whats to lose" route.

but to answer your first question. i dont know.

to answer your second question. he played better than i thought he would under those circumstances. thats not saying i was impressed. hopefully the blocking on the run and pass is better this next game and we will see what happens. if you watched the same game i did the o-line had no push on the run and let people sail through the line.
    Oakland was playing man coverage for the majority of the game to stack the box against the run. Any QB worth their salt would have ripped them apart. Orton couldn't make the throws and panicked when he didn’t have a perfect pocket or 8 seconds to scan the field.

Start Weber, Quinn or Tebow. At this point I really don’t care but the Broncos need to figure out what they have at the QB position. Orton is not the future of the Denver Broncos but potentially one of the guys behind him could be.

What good does it do to have Orton lead us to an 8-8 season this year? And that is being very generous at this point…

Leave a comment:

• Rarelyoffended
    replied
    Ayers and Moreno are starting and they are both horrible. Moreno has no vision, no balance, nothing Should of traded him and Orton is a package deal.

Leave a comment:

• TheRob
    replied
    T-Mobile is an awesome nickname.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinjax
    replied
    I get not caring what other people think but how can you say I let my play on the field do my talking and Ive played my best football the last 2 years? Noone could possibly be satisfied with that kind of performance..Id respect him if he came out and said we stink and I take responsibility for some of it and we are going to work hard to turn this around. The fans opinion part I cant fault him for but cmon!

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    As far as I am concerned, Fox just started where McDaniel left off, only this time my patience and willingness to 'wait and see' are very limited.
    Yeah, people just want to see a direction. They don't buy that Orton is good enough to (1) be here next year; or (2) do any serious winning with this team this year. So they want to see something else.

People have a higher tolerance for losing if it feels like an investment and it shows progress, a little better each week. And most importantly, they like that feeling that they have a chance to win each game. For whatever reason, Tebow brings that possibility of winning, that puncher's chance. Orton feels just the opposite.

Leave a comment:

• preludezen
    replied
    T-mobile for president

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    I agree with Woody's reasoning in the article. But I also try to remind myself that, just when I get all "boo hoo" about Tebow's ability getting bashed by his critics, Orton gets it too. This article is a pretty straight-up trashing of Orton's ability to win football games.

The kid gloves are off for Orton and Tebow. Sometimes I have to remind myself of that, because I'm not as sensitive to the criticism of Orton. (I pretty much agree with it).
    I don't disagree and quoted you only for the purpose of saying that I do not think this needs to be as much about Tebow and Orton as it should be about the decision making processes in the Broncos organization.

As far as I am concerned, Fox just started where McDaniel left off, only this time my patience and willingness to 'wait and see' are very limited.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofSammyWinder
    replied
    i think its an inexperience issue with the line. clady and kuper had an off game i aint worried about them the other 3 are gonna be hard to watch ealry on but i think as time goes on they will pick up there play. i just wish there was a vet or someone to step in and play for them when they begin to struggle.
    I think that we are headed in the right direction. McD really tore our team up, and hoping for a veteran to come in would mean it would be a veteran with no other options to go elsewhere.

I emailed Woody last night about his thoughts on why we abondoned the run. He's pretty cool by responding to emails. Woody's thoughts were that Moreno is just flat out horrible, and that's why we had to give up running the ball. I don't agree, but I was hoping for some information about Fox's ability and desire to run the ball. That's what he said was the plan right?

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    I agree with Woody's reasoning in the article. But I also try to remind myself that, just when I get all "boo hoo" about Tebow's ability getting bashed by his critics, Orton gets it too. This article is a pretty straight-up trashing of Orton's ability to win football games.

The kid gloves are off for Orton and Tebow. Sometimes I have to remind myself of that, because I'm not as sensitive to the criticism of Orton. (I pretty much agree with it).

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofSammyWinder View Post
    Yeah, the O-line got no push. There definitely needs to be improvement there. I just think that it's hard for them since they are seeing 5 rushers every snap.

I am hoping upon hope that a playoff spot is in our future. But holding onto that hope is hard when realizing our chances with Orton when the pressure is on.
    i think its an inexperience issue with the line. clady and kuper had an off game i aint worried about them the other 3 are gonna be hard to watch ealry on but i think as time goes on they will pick up there play. i just wish there was a vet or someone to step in and play for them when they begin to struggle.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    I think rational people can relate to this article.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofSammyWinder
    replied
    all im saying is that the broncos are not eliminated from the playoffs. that is a fact. rather or not your feel the season will end badly or 8-8 or whatever the fact remains they still have 15 more games to play and its way to early to take the "whats to lose" route.

but to answer your first question. i dont know.

to answer your second question. he played better than i thought he would under those circumstances. thats not saying i was impressed. hopefully the blocking on the run and pass is better this next game and we will see what happens. if you watched the same game i did the o-line had no push on the run and let people sail through the line.
    Yeah, the O-line got no push. There definitely needs to be improvement there. I just think that it's hard for them since they are seeing 5 rushers every snap.

I am hoping upon hope that a playoff spot is in our future. But holding onto that hope is hard when realizing our chances with Orton when the pressure is on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X