Facts sack Tebow critics: Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyByU View Post
    I seen Luck tonight play and I think Kellen Moore is a much better QB then Luck IMO.
    Wooah, easy there....I've seen Kellen play over 30 games in his career. I have no doubt he can be a starting QB in the NFL, but I don't know if I would go that far.

Kellen has the best FB IQ of any QB I've seen in a long time, but Luck's upside is just rediculous.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      Wooah, easy there....I've seen Kellen play over 30 games in his career. I have no doubt he can be a starting QB in the NFL, but I don't know if I would go that far.

Kellen has the best FB IQ of any QB I've seen in a long time, but Luck's upside is just rediculous.
      this is about the way i feel about it... put kellen's head in lucks body... wow... but yeah luck is probably going to have a better career, but kellen may be a quicker fix.

Comment

• I watched Luck Vs. Arizona and he didn't look all that great will continue to watch him but for now Kellen Moore is who I'd pick between the 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

if Kellen moore was 6'5 230 pounds you would see debates about him or luck being taken first.

Comment

• The front office/media reminds me of the Great Wizard in the Wizard of Oz, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." If you watched any of the games that Orton played last season and then watched any of the games Tebow started last season than you know, the Broncos are infinitely more competitive/fun to watch with Tebow under center. You see it on the field and now, you can read it with the facts, yet, there will be those who will still tell you "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

John Fox cares nothing about Denver Bronco's football, he is acting on the best interests of his football career. He knows this is his last stop as a head coach and all he has to do is get more than 4 wins to stay here for another season. The bar is set so low and the odds makers/media tell him that Orton gives you the best chance to GET 5 WINS!

Here's the problem, all those guys at ESPN are old football players who no one can even remember what position they played. It makes no sense to them that Tebow is so beloved when, in their eyes, "he has done nothing to earn it." So Hodge and crew load up against him claiming he has done nothing to earn the world wide love he gets but yet standing firm on the position that he shouldn't get the chance to earn it either because he hasn't earned a start (huh?). Total catch 22, and here's Fox just buying into it because if he starts Tebow and Tebow really is as bad as they claim, he will be a defensive coordinator somewhere.

And the only sense it makes to anyone is that Tebow is loved because he is a Christian and only Christians rally behind him. Every Christian in the world is tuning in to watch him play. Only Christians are buying his gear. And ultimately, Christians don't know a whole lot about football.

So, as a die hard atheist and Tebow supporter, let me just say.."pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheComeBackKid View Post

So, as a die hard atheist and Tebow supporter, let me just say.."pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
              I am a die-hard Christian and I DIDNT like Tebow in college and I DID like Orton when he was in college, but I've seen them play in the NFL!

"The man behind the curtain" doesn't care about fans...but fans care about winning a football!
              John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiL CsG View Post
                77.7 Was Tebows first 3 starts passer rating.

80.1 was Bruce Gradkowski's first 3 starts passer rating.

Bruce has shown that he can come back in games and win. The Raiders whole team played better while he was starting for them.

Oh by the way Bruce also went 2-1 his first 3 starts.

Guys according to this first 3 starts formula people have been forming I think we should trade Tebow for Bruce. Sounds logical by the way you guys are talking.
                Love this!
                This is why I want Tebow out of here... then the Tebow homers would go away, the Broncos fans that have been deceived by their hatred for Orton would come back to reality... IMO - I'd love for Orton, Quinn and Tebow to NOT BE ON THIS TEAM and if, only IF we had Bruce G. as our QB... that would be waaaaay better then the situation we are in right now.
                Shoot... forget calling Jacksonville.... EFX!!! Get Cinci on the phone now!!! LOL
                Last edited by Broncodoodle; 09-19-2011, 10:35 AM. Reason: Correction

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  So why aren't we starting him?

Its obvious to everyone right? Every fan, every writer, I mean...there can't be ANYTHING that the coaches and front office know that we don't, right?

For an Orton apologist who enjoys facts? It's not about what anyone does or doesn't "know" it's about football politics, power, money..ie contracts. I'm waiting for the made for TV drama on Lifetime channel that chronicles the whole Orton/Tebow mess.... Who would play Orton? Tebow?

Comment

• Originally posted by the-shuffler View Post
                    The only Fact that anyone really cares about is:
                    5-18 in his last 23 starts. "Thats QB gives you the best shot at winning". As you can see by :orton: 21.7% W/L record.

To me, thats unprecedented. Are there any other QBs that continue to start after 23 games with 18 losses?
                    I am not sure but I think even Jamarcus Russell did better than that. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                      lol, we could win a game with orton we would just need an elite defense.
                      Poor rebuttal. Broncos could win any game with any quaterback if they had an elite defense. Just as the '85 Bears or the '00 Ravens or the '02 Bucs.

Doesn't mean we should stick with Orton

Comment

Working...
                      X