Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoBryce View Post
    Did he ever complete 60?
    Sure he did. When he played for Indy, he completed 66% of his passes. The problem is he only threw 12 passes that year for 68 yards. And he also completed 2 of 12 passes to the other team. :doh:

But in years he threw for more than 12 passe? Well? He has a career completion percentage of 55.1% We'll just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThreeAmigos View Post
      Trade Tebow to New England for their 31st or 32nd pick. Everyone gets what they wanted 2 years ago.
      NE wasn't picking him in the first round 2 years ago. Besides they have Ryan Mallett who they believe in. Tebow wont go where he can't play QB.

J-Ville is the best bet to get a high pick for him.
      Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
        Sure he did. When he played for Indy, he completed 66% of his passes. The problem is he only threw 12 passes that year for 68 yards. And he also completed 2 of 12 passes to the other team. :doh:

But in years he threw for more than 12 passe? Well? He has a career completion percentage of 55.1% We'll just leave it at that.
        Im old enough to remember him playing. I wouldn't let him near Tebow. He looked like a deer in the headlights.
        Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Fickle fan attack again. A few bad games and it's TRADE HIM!!!

Compare his stats this far on to Elway's and kindly stifle it.

Comment

Working...
          X