Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xanders interview with CJ & Kreckman

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...c=740&f=192001

he sure struggled to answer when asked what tebow had improved upon.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah it clearly wasn't obvious from game 1 to the end
      So far:
      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

On NFL radio today he said the improvement from year 1 to 2 was really good .
        Last edited by Mk2_Tebow; 02-03-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

He made it fairly obvious that they are really gunning for a DT this Free Agency or Draft. When asked if one position stuck out where they need to address it he said "Well I think you talked a lot earlier about one on this show" after stating he couldn't comment on it. Some people will assume he was talking about quarterback, pretty sure he was speaking of DT after stating there were some guys they really wanted to snatch up in the 2nd at DT but didn't fall to them as they anticipated. He also mentioned players falling to them in a draft, maybe it's premature but I get the impression we are looking to move down and acquire more picks. It would make sense considering the talent that could be there at DT in the early to mid 2nd. Jerel Worthy, Fletcher Cox, Brandon Thompson, Alameda Ta'amu, Josh Chapman, Kendall Reyes, Jared Crick, Dontari Poe...any of the aforementioned guys could fall to the early to late second. Brandon Thompson would be the general consensus pick. Watch out for Dontari Poe as a sleeper to join this team. Jared Crick is also another possibility as a dark horse pick. All three I would be happy with but I've made it known I am on the Crick train.
          Last edited by Matymaddog; 02-03-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            no i don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by premier-ace55 View Post
              no i don't think so.
              I disagree. starting 5:45...He said there was good improvement between year 1 and year but the proceeded to stumble over his words looking for specifics. All he said was the scored a lot of points in a few games and his motion and quickness improved. Then it was the same old story...Tebow will work hard to improve.......
              sigpic

Comment

He also mentioned something about having 13 QB prospects on their board right now. Granted, it's only February, but I take that as a sign that they're going to draft one at some point.
                RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
                :smash

LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

Comment

Two things that stood out to me.

1. We will draft the best player available according to position of NEED.

2. CJ OR Kreckman (not sure which one asked)
                  "What's the one position, Brian, that if you only had 1, you'd say that's the one we have to address this offseason? What's the most pressing need position wise?

Xanders: "There's a couple. You guys have talked about it alot, and there's alot of common sense in this too. But I don't want to give our specific team needs out."
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                    Two things that stood out to me.

1. We will draft the best player available according to position of NEED.

2. CJ OR Kreckman (not sure which one asked)
                    "What's the one position, Brian, that if you only had 1, you'd say that's the one we have to address this offseason? What's the most pressing need position wise?

Xanders: "There's a couple. You guys have talked about it alot, and there's alot of common sense in this too. But I don't want to give our specific team needs out."
                    DT and QB?

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                      DT and QB?
                      Jenkins, Barron, Cox, Hightower?
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                        DT and QB?
                        DT, CB, RB, WR, LB.

Are positions i'd take over QB, this QB class womps minus RG3/Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
                          On NFL radio today he said the improvement from year 1 to 2 was really good .
                          Originally posted by premier-ace55 View Post
                          no i don't think so.
                          I disagree. starting 5:45...He said there was good improvement between year 1 and year but the proceeded to stumble over his words looking for specifics. All he said was the scored a lot of points in a few games and his motion and quickness improved. Then it was the same old story...Tebow will work hard to improve.......
                          ...You say I only hear what I want to...

Comment

Anyone else here think Xander's going to be gone after next season?
                            Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
                              Anyone else here think Xander's going to be gone after next season?
                              I sure do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X