Xanders interview with CJ & Kreckman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
    Anyone else here think Xander's going to be gone after next season?
    depends on the draft and Tebow's success next season. Bad draft and Tebow doesn't improve. Good chance he is gone.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      depends on the draft and Tebow's success next season. Bad draft and Tebow doesn't improve. Good chance he is gone.
      The ONLY reason why I highlighted this part is because out of the 3, Xanders is the most supportive of Tebow. I would love to be a fly on the wall in EFXs meetings.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
        Anyone else here think Xander's going to be gone after next season?
        I don't see why not, our past 2 drafts haven't been bad.

Depends though.

Comment

Luck is going to be a bust I can feel it

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
            The ONLY reason why I highlighted this part is because out of the 3, Xanders is the most supportive of Tebow. I would love to be a fly on the wall in EFXs meetings.
            agreed. That's why I put that part in. If Tebow does not improve then Xanders will take most of the heat for that pick.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
              Luck is going to be a bust I can feel it
              Then you have never seen the kid play.

He reads defenses at a level most QBs in the nfl never get to.he can make every throw and do it on the run as well. Luck will ROY next year.
              Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post

He reads defenses at a level most QBs in the nfl never get to.he can make every throw and do it on the run as well. Luck will ROY next year.
                Amen.....he's already head and shoulders better than what we have.
                Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
                Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
                "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
                Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
                sigpic

Comment

Luck better....lol come on please this kid is a bonafied bust. Remember this post PLEASE. Next Ryan Leaf you heard it hear first

Comment

Luck better....lol come on please this kid is a bonafied bust. Remember this post PLEASE. Next Ryan Leaf you heard it hear first
                    For your sake I hope your username is accurate because you're never going to live down that post.

Comment

Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post

I watched Oregon kick his butt on national tv. You missed that???

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                        He made it fairly obvious that they are really gunning for a DT this Free Agency or Draft. When asked if one position stuck out where they need to address it he said "Well I think you talked a lot earlier about one on this show" after stating he couldn't comment on it. Some people will assume he was talking about quarterback, pretty sure he was speaking of DT after stating there were some guys they really wanted to snatch up in the 2nd at DT but didn't fall to them as they anticipated. He also mentioned players falling to them in a draft, maybe it's premature but I get the impression we are looking to move down and acquire more picks.
                        I think it seems more like they would up if needed to get a player. I think I have heard a little regret that they were not more aggressive last year in pulling the string to get Fairley and that waiting for guys to fall to them did not work out.

In other words, if a players start to fall, we could see them "pull the trigger" this year to go get that guy.
                        Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

You're kidding, right?

Leaf always had the arm, but he never had the intangibles. The leadership.

If anything is a knock on Luck, it's his arm strength. Leaf was a bust because he wasn't mentally prepared to be a leader of men and cracked under the pressure.

"next Ryan Leaf"

hahahahahaha

From all the reports out of Stanford, luck is an excellent leader and a smary, fiery competitor. It cracks me up that Tebow struggles to complete half of his passes but he's gonna be okay because of leadership, but someone you've never seen play in the NFL who is being touted to have excellent leadership as well, and CAN PLAY QUARTERBACK will be a bust in the vein of Ryan Leaf.

Speaking of 1st ROUND BUSTS.....

just sayin
                          Last edited by CoryWinget81; 02-05-2012, 10:37 AM.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                            agreed. That's why I put that part in. If Tebow does not improve then Xanders will take most of the heat for that pick.
                            I don't think Xanders takes hear for it, Tebow was Josh's guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
                              I don't think Xanders takes hear for it, Tebow was Josh's guy.
                              xanders was also in on it and has been Tebow's biggest supporter this season.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X