Denver Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno arrested for DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Act like we're over reacting when your kid dies because of some stupid idiot that can't call a cab...

I'm not saying I've never done stupid things but driving drunk isn't just stupid it's idiotic.....Yea no one was hurt in this case, still doesn't mean he didn't make a monumentally bad decision.
    Be glad nobody got hurt and hope he learns his lesson, chastising these people accomplishes nothing,, those that dont learn do it agian....
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• I hope he doesn't Know-show to his court date.

Comment

• Tell my High School friend who got hit by a drunk driver and lives every day in pain to "lighten up, the other driver just made a mistake".

Or tell her friend, her passenger that was killed to "lighten up, it was just a mistake", Or better yet tell her parents that.

I'm glad no one was hurt, and I hope he does learn his lesson. But drinking then operating a vehicle is one of the most despicable things a person can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
          Let me guess, you never talk on a cell phone while driving your car ? You never look over at the bag of McD's on the passenger seat to try and find the Big Mac ? You ALWAYS pay 100% attention to the road and are NEVER distracted ?

As I said, you can go out and have a few drinks with dinner and be legally over the limit if you leave after 1 hour instead of 2. You wont' feel drunk, you won't think you are drunk. Heck, you won't even believe yourself to be impaired.
          I don't own a cell phone nor do I allow food in my car.

Driving drunk is a whole hell of a lot worse than either of those things any distraction is dangerous but we're not just talking about distraction we're talking about something that completely impairs your judgement.

Anytime I'm drinking (even if it's just 1 beer) I don't drive, you can try and play down how serious drunk driving is but that's probably because you don't know someone seriously effected by it.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
            But drinking then operating a vehicle is one of the most despicable things a person can do.
            Agree.

At some point though you have to forgive if you don't you are going to lead a very sad life.

I know what it is like to lose someone to a Drunk driver and I am sure, sadly a very large portion of this country does.

I don't drive drunk hell I wont even get in the car after one beer just wont do it, but when I was younger I more than once made that stupid mistake, thankfully nobody was hurt.

Losing someone you love can change a person I just hope Knowshon learns before that happens.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
            X