No announcement yet.

Hannah Storm Tebow interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for making us aware of this interview.
    sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockies3384 View Post
      That throw to DT will never get old!!
      Is this thread about Hannah or Tim and the Broncos?

Comment

Originally posted by ChampPik4Six View Post
        did anybody else notice that there was some serious sexual tension between the two in this interview. lol. Especially in the middle. Im not even lying either you can definatly tell that there was flirting going on. Anybody else notice or is it just me
        Agreed! There was a post earlier with a Sharon Stone " Basic Instinct" reference to how she appeared in the interview. She gave off that "u can have your way with me" vibe to Tim.

Personally me thinks our boy is gonna be a man soon! Seems like ladies young, MIL*, and mature are throwing their way at him.
        #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeandBlue88 View Post
          I felt like it went by so quickly. I didn't want it to end.

Hannah looked like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct in this interview. You go girl!
          Oops, didn't know she was married with kids.

Don't go, girl.

Comment

I really hope I dont see another interview with Tim. If he spends the offseason doing interviews and late night tv, I'll be unhappy. He needs to spend every flippin day practicing footwork, throwing motion and timing routs.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
              I really hope I dont see another interview with Tim. If he spends the offseason doing interviews and late night tv, I'll be unhappy. He needs to spend every flippin day practicing footwork, throwing motion and timing routs.
              I think it is fine he is recovering and taking some time off. But I do like your suggestion that he learn how to get a few timely routs.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wannaberocker View Post
                Hannah looks alright with clothes on. But something tells me i wouldnt wanna see her naked. Just saying clothes can cover things up, but without um the age really does start to show.
                Hey I am 50 and would love to see her with her cloths off, but we don't need to get to perverted on a public forum. After all it is supposed to be about Tebow, she does kind of over shadow him though.
                sigpic

Comment

Back to the interview. I do wish Tim would say something new. He keeps repeating what he says in every interview lol. I mean come on dude, i know you trying to not say anything wrong that the media might use against ya. But come up with some new lines.

I also would like the interviewers to ask him more question about next season. THey keep living in the past and almost never ask him any questions about the next season. Whats up with that.

Comment

It's the same set of questions over and over and over. The family celebration video was very cool though .

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
                      It's the same set of questions over and over and over. The family celebration video was very cool though .
                      Yeah the family celebration was prob the best part.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
                        It is. I get tired of the same cliches, but he is interviewed about 10 times more than his peers. I think if we had to hear someone else answer the same questions all the time, it would get old.

You start to really notice the details and buzz words. 6 years old. Worry about the things I can control. Improve every day. Relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                          It is. I get tired of the same cliches, but he is interviewed about 10 times more than his peers. I think if we had to hear someone else answer the same questions all the time, it would get old.

You start to really notice the details and buzz words. 6 years old. Worry about the things I can control. Improve every day. Relationship.
                          He's told that same story about Champ running down the sidelines with DT during the OT play a million times already. It's very rehearsed.
                          Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                          You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post

Dont forget "what a great guy he is" discribing any football player or person lol.

Comment

Originally posted by wannaberocker View Post
                              Dont forget "what a great guy he is" discribing any football player or person lol.
                              Almost every one he's ever spent any time with, it's "so we have a relationship."

Comment

Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
                                He's told that same story about Champ running down the sidelines with DT during the OT play a million times already. It's very rehearsed.
                                And "Tebowing while Chemoing."

But really, if you're a reporter, why do you ask him "How does that make you feel to see people Tebowing." You know you're going to get the "Tebowing while Chemoing" bit. As him something else, more pointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X