No announcement yet.

Hannah Storm Tebow interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I commend Hannah for (other than being teh hawt), is the question/comment about the 100's of athletes who have openly prayed or professed an authentic faith. I thought she should have stayed with it, and really explored why he's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
      Almost every one he's ever spent any time with, it's "so we have a relationship."
      yeah, jokes aside. I think Tim is a bit wet behind the ears. In a sense that he dosnt want to say the wrong thing, so he keeps saying the same thing over n over. I think once he establishes himself and matures a bit as a man, he will become more comfortable with sharing his thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by wannaberocker View Post
        yeah, jokes aside. I think Tim is a bit wet behind the ears. In a sense that he dosnt want to say the wrong thing, so he keeps saying the same thing over n over. I think once he establishes himself and matures a bit as a man, he will become more comfortable with sharing his thoughts.
        And it would help if he could get off the wild ride he's been on, and just settle in as an employed quarterback. Excitement just kind of follows him. There's a "Tebow Thing," and most of the questions he get asked, if you peel back the layers, are some form of "So, the Tebow Thing. Talk."

You don't hear many interviews with Tony Romo. "So, you've been playing for years. Dallas had a disappointing season. But, on the other hand, you are still the quarterback. Go."

There's just constantly something to talk about with Tebow, because he's always set up as this underdog that's not supposed to be able to play. When in fact, I think he is an awesome talent still figuring things out.

If things do pan out for him, I kind of dread all the interviews about the "hard work" and "improvement." We'll have to endure a year of stories about "How did he do it? What is his secret?"

Meanwhile guys like Jake Locker and Jimmy Clausen can come and go in peace.

Comment

Look at how she had her legs, showing all the goods, nice.

Comment

Working...
          X