Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jayjayusa
    replied
    Look at how she had her legs, showing all the goods, nice.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    Originally posted by wannaberocker View Post
    yeah, jokes aside. I think Tim is a bit wet behind the ears. In a sense that he dosnt want to say the wrong thing, so he keeps saying the same thing over n over. I think once he establishes himself and matures a bit as a man, he will become more comfortable with sharing his thoughts.
    And it would help if he could get off the wild ride he's been on, and just settle in as an employed quarterback. Excitement just kind of follows him. There's a "Tebow Thing," and most of the questions he get asked, if you peel back the layers, are some form of "So, the Tebow Thing. Talk."

You don't hear many interviews with Tony Romo. "So, you've been playing for years. Dallas had a disappointing season. But, on the other hand, you are still the quarterback. Go."

There's just constantly something to talk about with Tebow, because he's always set up as this underdog that's not supposed to be able to play. When in fact, I think he is an awesome talent still figuring things out.

If things do pan out for him, I kind of dread all the interviews about the "hard work" and "improvement." We'll have to endure a year of stories about "How did he do it? What is his secret?"

Meanwhile guys like Jake Locker and Jimmy Clausen can come and go in peace.

Leave a comment:

• wannaberocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    Almost every one he's ever spent any time with, it's "so we have a relationship."
    yeah, jokes aside. I think Tim is a bit wet behind the ears. In a sense that he dosnt want to say the wrong thing, so he keeps saying the same thing over n over. I think once he establishes himself and matures a bit as a man, he will become more comfortable with sharing his thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    One thing I commend Hannah for (other than being teh hawt), is the question/comment about the 100's of athletes who have openly prayed or professed an authentic faith. I thought she should have stayed with it, and really explored why he's different.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
    He's told that same story about Champ running down the sidelines with DT during the OT play a million times already. It's very rehearsed.
    And "Tebowing while Chemoing."

But really, if you're a reporter, why do you ask him "How does that make you feel to see people Tebowing." You know you're going to get the "Tebowing while Chemoing" bit. As him something else, more pointed.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    Dont forget "what a great guy he is" discribing any football player or person lol.
    Almost every one he's ever spent any time with, it's "so we have a relationship."

Leave a comment:

• wannaberocker
    replied

You start to really notice the details and buzz words. 6 years old. Worry about the things I can control. Improve every day. Relationship.
    Dont forget "what a great guy he is" discribing any football player or person lol.

Leave a comment:

• jetdrumz
    replied
    It is. I get tired of the same cliches, but he is interviewed about 10 times more than his peers. I think if we had to hear someone else answer the same questions all the time, it would get old.

You start to really notice the details and buzz words. 6 years old. Worry about the things I can control. Improve every day. Relationship.
    He's told that same story about Champ running down the sidelines with DT during the OT play a million times already. It's very rehearsed.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
    It's the same set of questions over and over and over. The family celebration video was very cool though .
    It is. I get tired of the same cliches, but he is interviewed about 10 times more than his peers. I think if we had to hear someone else answer the same questions all the time, it would get old.

Leave a comment:

• wannaberocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
    It's the same set of questions over and over and over. The family celebration video was very cool though .
    Yeah the family celebration was prob the best part.

Leave a comment:

• Mk2_Tebow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wannaberocker
    replied
    Back to the interview. I do wish Tim would say something new. He keeps repeating what he says in every interview lol. I mean come on dude, i know you trying to not say anything wrong that the media might use against ya. But come up with some new lines.

I also would like the interviewers to ask him more question about next season. THey keep living in the past and almost never ask him any questions about the next season. Whats up with that.

Leave a comment:

• broncolassiter
    replied
    Hannah looks alright with clothes on. But something tells me i wouldnt wanna see her naked. Just saying clothes can cover things up, but without um the age really does start to show.
    Hey I am 50 and would love to see her with her cloths off, but we don't need to get to perverted on a public forum. After all it is supposed to be about Tebow, she does kind of over shadow him though.

Leave a comment:

• Nimrod
    replied
    Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
    I really hope I dont see another interview with Tim. If he spends the offseason doing interviews and late night tv, I'll be unhappy. He needs to spend every flippin day practicing footwork, throwing motion and timing routs.
    I think it is fine he is recovering and taking some time off. But I do like your suggestion that he learn how to get a few timely routs.

Leave a comment:

• Pura Vida
    replied
    I really hope I dont see another interview with Tim. If he spends the offseason doing interviews and late night tv, I'll be unhappy. He needs to spend every flippin day practicing footwork, throwing motion and timing routs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X