Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB Austin Sylvester Signs Contract with Broncos (Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB Austin Sylvester Signs Contract with Broncos (Again)

Broncos signed FB Austin Sylvester to a reserve/future contract.
    A 2011 undrafted free agent out of Washington, the 255-pound Sylvester did not appear in a game as a rookie, spending most of the year on Denver's practice squad. Working in Sylvester's 2012 favor is Spencer Larsen's free agency.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/den/?r=1

I really hope at some point we just find a real fullback. I'd be very happy with taking Cody Johnson from Texas (homer pick).

Comment

How many times is this?
      sigpic
      Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        I really hope at some point we just find a real fullback. I'd be very happy with taking Cody Johnson from Texas (homer pick).
        I agree I would love some wrecking ball of a human being in that backfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          I agree I would love some wrecking ball of a human being in that backfield.
          I was really hoping for the FB from Stanford last year in the draft
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I really hope we can go after Evan Rodriguez, the kid is a heck of a FB. Plus, he has Tim Tebow Jr. as a QB at Temple, so he wouldn't struggle much here in Denver.

Comment

Michael Robinson would be a good choice, too
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Would love to see Dallas min tender Fiamatta (sp) really wanted him when he was drafted. I would give up the late round pick.
                Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

FB seems the position of greatest offensive need if the Broncos plan to run from I formations.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    FB seems the position of greatest offensive need if the Broncos plan to run from I formations.
                    A sure-handed WR would help, too

Comment

I would say RT is a great need

Comment

Working...
                      X