Broncos Medical Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Medical Watch

Thought I would share some info I came upon. Apologies if it has been posted.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/den/report

Medical Watch
    S Brian Dawkins continues to take a wait-and-see approach to his future as he recovers from a neck injury suffered Dec. 11. He was medically cleared to play in the Pro Bowl. Dawkins is due to become a free agent, but has indicated if he does return for a 17th NFL season, it will only be as a Bronco.

LB Von Miller bid farewell to the protective cast he wore for all games since suffering torn ligaments in his right thumb at San Diego on Nov. 27. Miller missed one game after the surgery to ensure that the wound didn't become infected, then played the next six weeks and the Jan. 29 Pro Bowl with a cast covering his thumb and extending to his right wrist.

OG Chris Kuper underwent surgery after suffering a fractured leg Jan. 1. He is expected to return by training camp. Coach John Fox said the injury was similar to the one Panthers left tackle Jordan Gross suffered in 2009; Gross recovered and rebounded to play a full season and make the Pro Bowl the following year.

The season-ending knee injuries to fullback Spencer Larsen and wide receiver Eric Decker are not expected to have any long-term impact. Both suffered sprained knee ligaments on Jan. 1 and 8, respectively, and didn't return to the field after being hurt.

Third-year cornerbacks Syd'Quan Thompson and Cassius Vaughn ended the season on injured reserve with a torn Achilles tendon and broken fibula, respectively. Both are on schedule in their rehabilitation. The Broncos hope to have Vaughn back by organized team activities and expect Thompson to return by training camp.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Shiz View Post
    Thought I would share some info I came upon. Apologies if it has been posted.

really good to see everyone healing up well and should be back by TC

Comment

I pray there are no devastating injuries this year.
      So....many....of them.

Glad to see people are resting up.
      sigpic

Comment

I've been wondering about this, so thank you, Shiz! :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

I hope Squid can make a full recovery
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Any news about Ty Warren and Kevin Vickerson?
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

What about Moreno too?
              The Magic Is Back! IN ELWAY WE TRUST!

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                Any news about Ty Warren and Kevin Vickerson?
                Got this.

Medical Watch
                DTs Ty Warren and Kevin Vickerson are expected back in the mix beginning with organized team activities this spring. Both went on injured reserve in the first six weeks of the season with a torn triceps muscle and fractured ankle, respectively. Warren suffered his injury in the preseason but didn't go on injured reserve until Sep. 17; until that point, the Broncos held out hope that he could return by December.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X