Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow reading Green Eggs and Ham to children

http://www.bookitprogram.com/

This is for the Book-it program to get children reading. You can click on the link to watch it now! Enjoy and share with the little ones. It went live at 9 EST.
    Last edited by iLands; 02-15-2012, 07:25 AM.
    #Priestmode

I heard about this the other day but wasn't sure when it was going to air...it's awesome!

Comment

That's pretty cool, though at the same time it seems like we hear about every little thing the guy does. There has to be other things going on of intrest....

I have to wonder how long it'll be before reports come out that Tebow is currently taking a dump in stall three and a description of the odor.

Tebow takes over exposure to new levels....

I guess it's the offseason gotta find something to talk about even if it's all Tebow.
      sigpic

Comment

Moved to the News Wire.

Comment

You guys should re-read that book by the way, and see if you can figure out what it's really about without googling it.

Comment

"Still hate him! Can't stand the guy! His mechanics suck! OJ Simpson is my hero!"

How do you hate Tebow like that? Maybe his performance, but to say you hate him as a person is just mind-boggling.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
              "Still hate him! Can't stand the guy! His mechanics suck! OJ Simpson is my hero!"

How do you hate Tebow like that? Maybe his performance, but to say you hate him as a person is just mind-boggling.
              What are you talking about?
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                What are you talking about?
                There's too many people that hate him and give him a hard time about everything these days.

He's the perfect role model.
                sigpic

Comment

There's too many people that hate him and give him a hard time about everything these days.

He's the perfect role model.
                  I don't know that anyone thinks he's a bad person. I don't know that I've ever even heard someone say that.

I have heard people question is on the field ability. Which is a completely different subject.

Anyway... I was just wondering why you brought this up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                    I don't know that anyone thinks he's a bad person. I don't know that I've ever even heard someone say that.

I have heard people question is on the field ability. Which is a completely different subject.

Anyway... I was just wondering why you brought this up.
                    Well, I have seen people make fun of him for being religious. If they insult that, then they probably could hate other non-football things about him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I have seen people make fun of him for being religious. If they insult that, then they probably could hate other non-football things about him.
                      I make fun of a lot of people that doesn't mean I think they're bad people. I think that's kind of being hyper-sensitive. Any famous person is going to get made fun of it just comes with the territory.
                      sigpic

Comment

WOW this is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yea but still no one is insulting him or "hating him" in this thread, the closest anyone came is me pointing out the Tebow overload in the media and the boards, that's not hate that's the gods honest truth, the dude's all over the place.....who he might date, what he eats, who he talks with soon we'll be finding out how many sheets of TP he uses when he wipes.....

I like Tebow a lot I just want to know and hear less about him for awhile.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay.. let's get back on topic.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

You shouldnt eat them in a house
                              You shouldnt eat them with a mouse
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...