No announcement yet.

Broncos sign former Jacksonville WR Jason Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i remember about him was the year he was drafted and all i knew he was a WR in the draft haha
    sigpic
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
      Anyone play with our new tight end Cornelius Ingram in Madden? He is a stud despite his low rating. Speed wins!
      Him and Thomas both do work for me since we only have 3 WR's...

Comment

Originally posted by xOrangeCrushx View Post
        Don't be a hater, Support your Broncos.

All of that was with Gabbert though wait till he gets to have the only guy who is more inaccurate throw him the ball. I got high hopes for this guy.
        I'm not a hater but what is there to like, lol? I wish him the best but he is gonna need a miracle.
        sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
          Him and Thomas both do work for me since we only have 3 WR's...
          Yep. None of them can catch in traffic worth a crap, though. And the blocking is terrible.

I run a lot of base sets, though and play more "sim" style. It's just too frustrating trying to pass the ball with Tebow, especially on a post route, corner route or anything else intermediate and that requires a good route runner/QB release.

Comment

OMG... Jason Hill was the worst receiver ON THE JAGUARS!!!!

All he does is drop balls. I mean ALL HE DOES.

I'm severely upset with this waste of time signing. If he is anything more than a camp body I will be more upset.

Jason Hill might be the worst receiver in the league.

I like JDR, I do not want his garbage mistakes here (Looking at you Derrick Harvey). My good friend is a huge Jags fan, and all we did last year was make fun of this guy because how bad he sucks. I'd like to say I'm speechless, but obviously I'm not. :doh:
            Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 02-16-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              OMG... Jason Hill was the worst receiver ON THE JAGUARS!!!!

All he does is drop balls. I mean ALL HE DOES.

I'm severely upset with this waste of time signing. If he is anything more than a camp body I will be more upset.

Jason Hill might be the worst receiver in the league.

I like JDR, I do not want his garbage mistakes here (Looking at you Derrick Harvey). My good friend is a huge Jags fan, and all we did last year was make fun of this guy because how bad he sucks. I'd like to say I'm speechless, but obviously I'm not. :doh:
              He can't be worse then royal
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Calm down people. Saying you are disapointed with the move and what not. He is a camp body and depth as a 5th receiver at best. He wasn't even restricted to sign in the official free agency market which starts in March because he wasn't even on a team to end the season. People acting like he is a big time signing and going to be a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  He can't be worse then royal
                  you can't be serious right now. Royal did in one season what he's done in like 5 years. He couldn't cut it in San Fran when all they had was Battle and 50 yr old Isaac Bruce.

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  4.3 speed? Nice.
                  Maybe in 2007
                  Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 02-16-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

This guy is possibly faster then Eddie Royal and had more catches then him last year, I don't know why some of you guys are upset.

Comment

lol at some people here. Why just knock someone, lets see what he can do.

He wasn't signed to some massive contract and we didn't trade a draft pick for him.

Del Rio probably recommended him as someone with potential. We're see how he does in camp.

Lloyd had a couple of good years here and we got a 5th out of it, so who knows.

Comment

mock draft and free agency

1-jarrel worthy DT
                        2-janoris jenkins CB
                        3-lamicheal james RB

Free agents
                        micheal griffin FS
                        ahmad hall FB
                        another good DE would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                          lol at some people here. Why just knock someone, lets see what he can do.

He wasn't signed to some massive contract and we didn't trade a draft pick for him.

Del Rio probably recommended him as someone with potential. We're see how he does in camp.

Lloyd had a couple of good years here and we got a 5th out of it, so who knows.
                          I think that is a perfect example of what could happen to Hill. He has all the talent in the world, he just needs someone to kick him in the @$$ and help him become what everyone thought he could become.

One of three things is going to happen...
                          1) Makes the team as a #4/5 WR and plays ST
                          2) Is a washout during TC and is cut
                          3) Make the team and figures out how to catch the ball and becomes a very good slot WR for us!

Just try to look at the positive side, instead of just ragging on a guy that the team just signed!
                          sigpic

Comment

h.ward

Ward said hes not playing for less then 2mil next year the steelers offered him 1.3 mil..the story's out there
                            Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
                            So you want to cut a guy we just signed and draft and unknown rookie and sign either a 37 year old WR or a 35 year old WR that are both on the downside of their career's???

Why not actually see what a guy that runs a 4.3 40 can do for us on the field? We have no one that can stretch the field and Hill can do that. He has done it before and with proper coaching could become a very good player for us.

Why knock a guy before he has even suited up for the Broncos?!?!

PS- Both Driver & Ward dont want to play for a team like the Broncos, they have both stated they are willing to take a pay cut to stay with their teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                              Anyone play with our new tight end Cornelius Ingram in Madden? He is a stud despite his low rating. Speed wins!
                              Im hoping Cornelius becomes a beast for us next year. Him and Julius would be a nice Duo if they pan out and Virgil is a special teams ace and has some potiential at FB. Could provied some depth there also.

Jason Hill as a 4th or 5th WR I would not mind that.

For the depth chart id have it like this
                              Thomas
                              Decker
                              Royal
                              Dell
                              Hill
                              We let Willis walk. And we carry 5 WRs instead of 4 like last year.

Comment

Anybody excited for this signing has lost their marbles...

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X