Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow ignores Brady Quinn’s slights while serving as dream date for 9-year-old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow ignores Brady Quinn’s slights while serving as dream date for 9-year-old

http://www.facebook.com/PrayforPresli

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highsc...175513950.html

While others were shooting off at the mouth like babies, Tebow was keeping it classy by helping out a 9 year old with a severe tumor disorder.
    Last edited by jetrazor74; 02-22-2012, 09:51 PM.

Way to go Timmy!!

Another reason we are very proud to have him as a Denver Bronco.

To anyone and everyone that gives more than they need to

Comment

Ohhh, Tebow has a blond this time.:thumb:

Comment

There is no way you can fault the good this man does and the joy he brings to many.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Tebow is awesome, it's that simple.

Comment

Wow what a guy. Very impressive.

sigpic

Comment

Good metaphore bro.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Yeah. That guy sucks. I don't know why people root for him.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyGator View Post
                  Yeah. That guy sucks. I don't know why people root for him.
                  you know... nobody 'round here says he is a bad person or doesnt 'root' for him generally speaking. People say he needs to improve which is true.

and the thread title is combative as hell. not sure why everything has to be so 'tebow vs the world'

quinn claims he was taken out of context he should get the benefit of the doubt he is a very classy guy (so I have read)

sigh...

Comment

we should post a thread everytime tebow breathes. smh

Comment

Originally posted by AirMax View Post
                      we should post a thread everytime tebow breathes. smh
                      but it would have to read " while everyone else breaths and consumes oxygen tebow breaths.... and cures all disease'

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        but it would have to read " while everyone else breaths and consumes oxygen tebow breaths.... and cures all disease'
                        You know, you don't HAVE to click on these threads

Some people like seeing what he is doing. Some even find it a bit...inspiring.

I'd rather read 1,000 "Tim Tebow does something good" or even "Tim Tebow does something mundane" threads than 1 "Denver Bronco Player ______ pulled over for drunk driving, license plate says KRUNKD" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                          You know, you don't HAVE to click on these threads

Some people like seeing what he is doing. Some even find it a bit...inspiring.

I'd rather read 1,000 "Tim Tebow does something good" or even "Tim Tebow does something mundane" threads than 1 "Denver Bronco Player ______ pulled over for drunk driving, license plate says KRUNKD" thread.

I appreciate what he does.. in fact I think its great and more people should be like him. Guy is truly a role model. what gets me is the way everything has to be made so divisive sometimes is all.

Comment

Tebow should be throwing footballs and staying in shape an watching tape and stuff!!! Why is he not working on getting better!! He need to focus on football!!!!!!!!
                            Denver Broncos GM
                            Originally posted by Mosk
                            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                              I appreciate what he does.. in fact I think its great and more people should be like him. Guy is truly a role model. what gets me is the way everything has to be made so divisive sometimes is all.
                              Eh, Sports is all about manufactured drama and controversy. It's what makes it fun IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X