Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow ignores Brady Quinn’s slights while serving as dream date for 9-year-old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    Tebow should be throwing footballs and staying in shape an watching tape and stuff!!! Why is he not working on getting better!! He need to focus on football!!!!!!!!
    lol... and that ofcourse

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
      Eh, Sports is all about manufactured drama and controversy. It's what makes it fun IMO.
      I thought sports was about competition manufactured drama and controversy should be left to jersey shore. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        I thought sports was about competition manufactured drama and controversy should be left to jersey shore. haha
        Well, yeah, but come on, don't you look forward to the SD game just a little bit more than say the Rams, because of the "history" and "drama" between the two teams?

Comment

Well, yeah, but come on, don't you look forward to the SD game just a little bit more than say the Rams, because of the "history" and "drama" between the two teams?
          well yes obviously but there is a history of 'drama' created through competition and matches. not with tebow or against him mentality that seems pervasive with some is all I am saying.

Though I now see the thread title has changed... hahaha
          Last edited by Remedy; 02-22-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Tebow should be throwing footballs and staying in shape an watching tape and stuff!!! Why is he not working on getting better!! He need to focus on football!!!!!!!!
            Not sure if this was a sarcastic post but I agree with you. This kid is an Evangelical Christian, he wants to save souls. How many directions can this kid be getting pulled. I understand he wants to use this platform for a bigger cause. I just hope he realizes there is no platform on the bench or after being cut.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks its weird how he calls these kids his "dates"?

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

I guess I can see how it would seem that way. Though its not that bad. Just like saying " I have a date with my mom tonight" Or I have a date with my younger sister tonight" or what not. Not as in the kind of date where its his girlfriend. Plus it probably makes the person feel better when he calls them his dates.

As for people talking about making threads for when he breathes... I personally like seeing what Tim does each day and in the community. Couldn't ask for a better role model for the younger generation. Now lets just hope this season, he turns in to that franchise QB that we all want him to be. This is his big season right here that will make or break him.
                :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

^^^^^^^Truth

Tim just throw your money at the needy stop wasting time with dying children

Seriously though I am glad he does what he does for those less fortunate people out there, I just hope he is working on that throwing motion/footwork.
                  sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

he's a great guy, and what every nfl player should be like (i'm not talking about religion, because a religion is an individual's thing....i just mean the goodness of tebow as a person)
                    sigpic

Comment

it's a very uplifting thing to do for that child, to act like it's a "date"

if i was a kid and dying and got a date with some actress (an actress from back when i was a kid......a long ass time ago) i think that would make me forget about the fact i'm dying, or pretty messed up, for a little while
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                        I guess I can see how it would seem that way. Though its not that bad. Just like saying " I have a date with my mom tonight" Or I have a date with my younger sister tonight" or what not. Not as in the kind of date where its his girlfriend. Plus it probably makes the person feel better when he calls them his dates.

As for people talking about making threads for when he breathes... I personally like seeing what Tim does each day and in the community. Couldn't ask for a better role model for the younger generation. Now lets just hope this season, he turns in to that franchise QB that we all want him to be. This is his big season right here that will make or break him.
                        tuck of the giants just had a really nice story about him last week as well

it's nice to hear and see these stories about players doing good, rather than getting arrested which we hear all too often
                        sigpic

Comment

Probably, yes you are.

Comment

You know, you don't HAVE to click on these threads

Some people like seeing what he is doing. Some even find it a bit...inspiring.

I'd rather read 1,000 "Tim Tebow does something good" or even "Tim Tebow does something mundane" threads than 1 "Denver Bronco Player ______ pulled over for drunk driving, license plate says KRUNKD" thread.
                            some fans can't help to ***** and complain about tebow because he is such a great person they have to try and tear him down to make themselves feel better
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                              it's a very uplifting thing to do for that child, to act like it's a "date"

if i was a kid and dying and got a date with some actress (an actress from back when i was a kid......a long ass time ago) i think that would make me forget about the fact i'm dying, or pretty messed up, for a little while
                              Dude, I think jessica tandy is dead. May have to pick someone from the talkies!

Sorry couldnt resist JCD
                              Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by AirMax View Post
                                we should post a thread everytime tebow breathes. smh
                                I'm telling you....one of these days there will be a report that Tebow is in such and such building taking a dump in stall two and there will be a detailed report on the smell and possible contents of said dump....

I don't know why the media is so overly obsessed with they guy but they are.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X