Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow ignores Brady Quinn’s slights while serving as dream date for 9-year-old

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Glad to see Tebow not just talk it but walk it. While I don't agree that he should be a role model for anyone other than his kids, when he has them. It is nice to see that he cares as much as he says he does.

    I for one think he needs to improve by a ton to just become a good qb but anyone that thinks he has to spend 12 hours a day doing nothing but footwork and passing and film work is crazy.

    He deserves a life and good on him for doing some damn good things while he has time off.

    I really like this guy.
    Family, country, rugby, football

    I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
      Glad to see Tebow not just talk it but walk it. While I don't agree that he should be a role model for anyone other than his kids, when he has them. It is nice to see that he cares as much as he says he does.

      I for one think he needs to improve by a ton to just become a good qb but anyone that thinks he has to spend 12 hours a day doing nothing but footwork and passing and film work is crazy.

      He deserves a life and good on him for doing some damn good things while he has time off.

      I really like this guy.
      I'm of the oppinion personally that the work he does off the field is more important than anything he could possibly do on the field (including winning a superbowl)

      The happiness he brings kids in horrible situations with his charities and such it's worth more than any football accomplishment and people that want to get bent out of shape about it can get bent out of shape about it....He's a great human being with a great heart for helping those less fortunate and I commend him for that!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        It is good to see Tebow having some fun. This kind of stuff is fun for him, it is just the kind of person he is. Tebow would rather give than receive. Tebow is also in LA working out, but sometimes when you are working you need to take a step back from it and just have fun and unwind.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I'm of the oppinion personally that the work he does off the field is more important than anything he could possibly do on the field (including winning a superbowl)

          The happiness he brings kids in horrible situations with his charities and such it's worth more than any football accomplishment and people that want to get bent out of shape about it can get bent out of shape about it....He's a great human being with a great heart for helping those less fortunate and I commend him for that!
          That's the right way to view everything in life. We get so caught up in sports that the things that truly matter get lost. Tebow has his priorities straight. 50 years from now nobody will care about Tebow the nfl QB but there could be an adult out there that does something awesome because of Tebows good works. And that should make everyone root for the guy to continue to be who he is.
          Family, country, rugby, football

          I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
            Dude, I think jessica tandy is dead. May have to pick someone from the talkies!

            Sorry couldnt resist JCD
            kristy mcnichol!

            and i just found out she's a lesbian


            so sad lol
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Wow the offensive posts got deleted fast. They run a tight ship here.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by 153fishes View Post
                Wow the offensive posts got deleted fast. They run a tight ship here.
                We try. Thank you for noticing.


                And to those of you who were offended by some of the comments, instead of complaining to each other and derailing the thread, report it. You can get more accomplished that way.
                Administrator

                Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                Lupus Awareness Month

                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                Comment


                • #38
                  Breaking news* : Tebow ties an elderly lady's shoes

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
                    Breaking news* : Tebow ties an elderly lady's shoes
                    Breaking news* Moreno gets a DUI

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by All the Orange View Post
                      Breaking news* Moreno gets a DUI
                      lol

                      oh snap!......
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by broncofan1982 View Post
                        http://www.facebook.com/PrayforPresli

                        In recent days, comments putting Tim Tebow under friendly fire were released, with Broncos backup quarterback Brady Quinn, questioning Tebow's public displays of faith and other traits in an interview with Yahoo! Sports' own Michael Silver (and then swiftly apologizing for those very comments). Some many have wondered why Tebow didn't speak up about the scathing commentary from a teammate. It turns out there's a good reason for that: He was preoccupied fulfilling the dream of a nine-year-old with a severe tumor disorder. Continue reading


                        While others were shooting off at the mouth like babies, Tebow was keeping it classy by helping out a 9 year old with a severe tumor disorder.
                        Funny, when Mark Chmura did a similar thing, nobody called it "classy."
                        Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          wow...comparing tebow to chmura? really lol
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                            it's a very uplifting thing to do for that child, to act like it's a "date"

                            if i was a kid and dying and got a date with some actress (an actress from back when i was a kid......a long ass time ago) i think that would make me forget about the fact i'm dying, or pretty messed up, for a little while
                            If I were a Make-A-Wish kid or the like, I'd want to go to the Playboy Mansion like in Curb Your Enthusiasm.
                            Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                              wow...comparing tebow to chmura? really lol
                              It was a joke... I'm hoping you got that but sarcasm doesn't always translate in these parts.
                              Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Bradshaw3001 View Post
                                It was a joke... I'm hoping you got that but sarcasm doesn't always translate in these parts.
                                ok cool , so glad you weren't serious



                                i don't see the big deal with this story, you see these types of stories all the time


                                i guess some people are being affected by the over-saturation of tebow stories, but this type of story is very common
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X