Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow ignores Brady Quinn’s slights while serving as dream date for 9-year-old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
    You just found out? Didnt you ever take a good look at her? Seriously bro... That's like being surprised to find out boy George likes guys!
    not really, you have to remember she's from an era before airbrushed modeling, and all the plastic implants

Leave a comment:

• Pruke
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofan1982 View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/PrayforPresli

In recent days, comments putting Tim Tebow under friendly fire were released, with Broncos backup quarterback Brady Quinn, questioning Tebow's public displays of faith and other traits in an interview with Yahoo! Sports' own Michael Silver (and then swiftly apologizing for those very comments). Some many have wondered why Tebow didn't speak up about the scathing commentary from a teammate. It turns out there's a good reason for that: He was preoccupied fulfilling the dream of a nine-year-old with a severe tumor disorder. Continue reading

While others were shooting off at the mouth like babies, Tebow was keeping it classy by helping out a 9 year old with a severe tumor disorder.
    Nice. And Quinn is sipping on his EAS smoothies while hitting on the Residence Inn night manager. "now I'm done"

Leave a comment:

• Oilersfan34
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    kristy mcnichol!

and i just found out she's a lesbian

so sad lol
    You just found out? Didnt you ever take a good look at her? Seriously bro... That's like being surprised to find out boy George likes guys!

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by Bradshaw3001 View Post
    It was a joke... I'm hoping you got that but sarcasm doesn't always translate in these parts.
    ok cool , so glad you weren't serious

i don't see the big deal with this story, you see these types of stories all the time

i guess some people are being affected by the over-saturation of tebow stories, but this type of story is very common

Leave a comment:

• Bradshaw3001
    replied
    wow...comparing tebow to chmura? really lol
    It was a joke... I'm hoping you got that but sarcasm doesn't always translate in these parts.

Leave a comment:

• Bradshaw3001
    replied
    it's a very uplifting thing to do for that child, to act like it's a "date"

if i was a kid and dying and got a date with some actress (an actress from back when i was a kid......a long ass time ago) i think that would make me forget about the fact i'm dying, or pretty messed up, for a little while
    If I were a Make-A-Wish kid or the like, I'd want to go to the Playboy Mansion like in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    wow...comparing tebow to chmura? really lol

Leave a comment:

• Bradshaw3001
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofan1982 View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/PrayforPresli

In recent days, comments putting Tim Tebow under friendly fire were released, with Broncos backup quarterback Brady Quinn, questioning Tebow's public displays of faith and other traits in an interview with Yahoo! Sports' own Michael Silver (and then swiftly apologizing for those very comments). Some many have wondered why Tebow didn't speak up about the scathing commentary from a teammate. It turns out there's a good reason for that: He was preoccupied fulfilling the dream of a nine-year-old with a severe tumor disorder. Continue reading

While others were shooting off at the mouth like babies, Tebow was keeping it classy by helping out a 9 year old with a severe tumor disorder.
    Funny, when Mark Chmura did a similar thing, nobody called it "classy."

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by All the Orange View Post
    Breaking news* Moreno gets a DUI
    lol

oh snap!......

Leave a comment:

• All the Orange
    replied
    Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
    Breaking news* : Tebow ties an elderly lady's shoes
    Breaking news* Moreno gets a DUI

Leave a comment:

• MorenoFan27
    replied
    Breaking news* : Tebow ties an elderly lady's shoes

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by 153fishes View Post
    Wow the offensive posts got deleted fast. They run a tight ship here.
    We try. Thank you for noticing.

And to those of you who were offended by some of the comments, instead of complaining to each other and derailing the thread, report it. You can get more accomplished that way.

Leave a comment:

• 153fishes
    replied
    Wow the offensive posts got deleted fast. They run a tight ship here.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
    Dude, I think jessica tandy is dead. May have to pick someone from the talkies!

Sorry couldnt resist JCD
    kristy mcnichol!

and i just found out she's a lesbian

so sad lol

Leave a comment:

• Oilersfan34
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm of the oppinion personally that the work he does off the field is more important than anything he could possibly do on the field (including winning a superbowl)

The happiness he brings kids in horrible situations with his charities and such it's worth more than any football accomplishment and people that want to get bent out of shape about it can get bent out of shape about it....He's a great human being with a great heart for helping those less fortunate and I commend him for that!
    That's the right way to view everything in life. We get so caught up in sports that the things that truly matter get lost. Tebow has his priorities straight. 50 years from now nobody will care about Tebow the nfl QB but there could be an adult out there that does something awesome because of Tebows good works. And that should make everyone root for the guy to continue to be who he is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X