broncos to add 2 new QB's to compete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mortal View Post
    Tebow is not even half the quarterback Smith is.
    Oh really? Well it took Alex Smith what 6 or 7 years? Oh and he had a dominant defense to make sure he didnt have to do too much.

Can we give Tebow that much time and a dominant defense to evaluate them on equal footing?

I assume you would agree to that because youd never be unfair right?

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
      If FoxWay sign or draft "THEIR GUY" then he will get a chance to sink or swim because he's "THEIR GUY" Tebow is not "Their Guy" he was inherited, so Tebow probably won't get the same treatment. The thing is, this way of doing things doesn't just apply to Tebow, it has happened to countless amount of players.

Now, the problem is, if FoxWay's guy outplays Tebow for the starting spot, then Tebow HAS to be traded. The TebowLovers will not allow FoxWay's QB to sink or swim with Tebow on the bench. It'll already be ugly without Tebow on the sideline, if Tebow is on the sideline, there will be a MASSIVE RIOT in Denver if that QB is allowed to work through his growing pains.
      Thing is :
      -Even if Tebow is not 'their' guy they can still win with him
      -Even if Tebow is not thier guy thay still can give him 2012 to see if he can cut it in a reasonable time frame

Now if he dont cut it
      -They still have the I'm drafting my guy card without causing a riot

Kind of a win win situation for the FO I'd say
      Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
      -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Is everyone really gullible enough to not see right through this story. This isn't the 2 John's stirring up drama. This is the weekly orchestrated effort to keep Tebow front and center in the news. They know how polarizing he is. They know people flock to these articles. The media isnt going to stop, so we'll just have to get used to it. It's a non-story.
        "This guy here is 250 pounds of concrete cyanide, man. And he can throw. He throws well enough at any level to play quarterback."

Jon Gruden on Tim Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by #Broncosfan View Post
          Is everyone really gullible enough to not see right through this story. This isn't the 2 John's stirring up drama. This is the weekly orchestrated effort to keep Tebow front and center in the news. They know how polarizing he is. They know people flock to these articles. The media isnt going to stop, so we'll just have to get used to it. It's a non-story.
          You know what...You make a great point! That is a major factor. You are 100% right.

Comment

Funny stuff from this thread..
            1) the Ny jets, who havent been to a superbowl in 40 years, was just considered a dynasty
            2) Alex smith was called a good QB
            3) Tebow deserves to be handed the reins even if someone better is there to play QB
            Last edited by BeardedWonder; 02-21-2012, 08:33 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe they just wanted to get rid of their jay the wrist cutler handles

Think
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinjax
                Please show me where I said I was leaving? I said I hope Tebow moves on ..Ive liked the Broncos since 84 ..Im not going anywhere
                Sure. Whatever you gotta tell yourself.
                RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
                :smash

LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

Comment

you are certainly entitled to believe what you want, I know the truth

I use stuckinjax cause I live in Jax and I hate Jax therefore I am stuck in Jax, it has nothing to do with Tebow
                  Sure..... And Neckbeard chose his screen name because he likes beards...... Had NOTHING to do with Orton.

Comment

look if attacking me makes yall feel better go for it. I dont need or want your approval ..although from a psychological standpoint its fascinating
                    You're the one that claims I'm "attacking". I'm merely pointing out the obvious.

Comment

look if attacking me makes yall feel better go for it. I dont need or want your approval ..although from a psychological standpoint its fascinating
                      They never seem to get that we don't give a rat's behind whether we're classified as "real" Broncos fans.

I come here for the stimulating news and discussion. To converse and learn.

It is not a "club." The Broncos are a professional team, not a school, college, or anything else. It is a for-profit business. You can be a "fan" under any terms you individually decide. You can spend your money however you want.

We're all going to die someday, just in case anybody forgot. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Mantheyman View Post
                        Sure..... And Neckbeard chose his screen name because he likes beards...... Had NOTHING to do with Orton.
                        Quit being a turd.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

You all just need a lesson in tebownomics
                          sigpic

Comment

And a Mod wanders into the thread to see what is going on.....Hmmmm looks like it got a little off topic....lets get back to it and end this side argument about how's been here longer, and where anyone is going, or I will.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                              They never seem to get that we don't give a rat's behind whether we're classified as "real" Broncos fans.

I come here for the stimulating news and discussion. To converse and learn.

It is not a "club." The Broncos are a professional team, not a school, college, or anything else. It is a for-profit business. You can be a "fan" under any terms you individually decide. You can spend your money however you want.

We're all going to die someday, just in case anybody forgot. :thumb:
                              Very well said!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well we know that Brady Quinn won't be one of the ones competing..
                                Follow me on Twitter
                                @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X