• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkHorse26
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I believe you
    This thread got sidetracked but for some strange reason I think David Garrard may be wearing the orange and blue this year.

Not that I like it, just a gut feeling I have.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by stuckinjax
    you are certainly entitled to believe what you want, I know the truth

I use stuckinjax cause I live in Jax and I hate Jax therefore I am stuck in Jax, it has nothing to do with Tebow
    I believe you

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush_304
    replied
    Well we know that Brady Quinn won't be one of the ones competing..

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    They never seem to get that we don't give a rat's behind whether we're classified as "real" Broncos fans.

I come here for the stimulating news and discussion. To converse and learn.

It is not a "club." The Broncos are a professional team, not a school, college, or anything else. It is a for-profit business. You can be a "fan" under any terms you individually decide. You can spend your money however you want.

We're all going to die someday, just in case anybody forgot. :thumb:
    Very well said!

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    And a Mod wanders into the thread to see what is going on.....Hmmmm looks like it got a little off topic....lets get back to it and end this side argument about how's been here longer, and where anyone is going, or I will.

Leave a comment:

• BeardedWonder
    replied
    You all just need a lesson in tebownomics

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by Mantheyman View Post
    Sure..... And Neckbeard chose his screen name because he likes beards...... Had NOTHING to do with Orton.
    Quit being a turd.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    look if attacking me makes yall feel better go for it. I dont need or want your approval ..although from a psychological standpoint its fascinating
    They never seem to get that we don't give a rat's behind whether we're classified as "real" Broncos fans.

I come here for the stimulating news and discussion. To converse and learn.

It is not a "club." The Broncos are a professional team, not a school, college, or anything else. It is a for-profit business. You can be a "fan" under any terms you individually decide. You can spend your money however you want.

We're all going to die someday, just in case anybody forgot. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Mantheyman
    replied
    look if attacking me makes yall feel better go for it. I dont need or want your approval ..although from a psychological standpoint its fascinating
    You're the one that claims I'm "attacking". I'm merely pointing out the obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Mantheyman
    replied
    you are certainly entitled to believe what you want, I know the truth

I use stuckinjax cause I live in Jax and I hate Jax therefore I am stuck in Jax, it has nothing to do with Tebow
    Sure..... And Neckbeard chose his screen name because he likes beards...... Had NOTHING to do with Orton.

Leave a comment:

• Mantheyman
    replied
    Please show me where I said I was leaving? I said I hope Tebow moves on ..Ive liked the Broncos since 84 ..Im not going anywhere
    Sure. Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

Leave a comment:

• BeardedWonder
    replied
    Maybe they just wanted to get rid of their jay the wrist cutler handles

Think

Leave a comment:

• BeardedWonder
    replied
    Funny stuff from this thread..
    1) the Ny jets, who havent been to a superbowl in 40 years, was just considered a dynasty
    2) Alex smith was called a good QB
    3) Tebow deserves to be handed the reins even if someone better is there to play QB
    Last edited by BeardedWonder; 02-21-2012, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan1982
    replied
    Originally posted by #Broncosfan View Post
    Is everyone really gullible enough to not see right through this story. This isn't the 2 John's stirring up drama. This is the weekly orchestrated effort to keep Tebow front and center in the news. They know how polarizing he is. They know people flock to these articles. The media isnt going to stop, so we'll just have to get used to it. It's a non-story.
    You know what...You make a great point! That is a major factor. You are 100% right.

Leave a comment:

• #Broncosfan
    replied
    Is everyone really gullible enough to not see right through this story. This isn't the 2 John's stirring up drama. This is the weekly orchestrated effort to keep Tebow front and center in the news. They know how polarizing he is. They know people flock to these articles. The media isnt going to stop, so we'll just have to get used to it. It's a non-story.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X