Cassius Vaughn poised for a new season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassius Vaughn poised for a new season

Check this interview out of Cassius Vaughn on his offseason progress, thoughts on Jack Del Rio stepping in, and what he thinks is more fun to watch Tebow-mania or Lin-sanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CcbP...eature=mh_lolz

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for putting that up

Comment

I really like Cassius, I think he could become a stud. He preformed above expectations.
        sigpic

Comment

I like Cas as well. To be honest I kinda forgot about him and Squids. Gonna be great to have them both back at full strength. I think they both know they gotta go super-mega hard in OTA's and TC. They gotta avoid the thin ice that is everyone not named Champ back there. Luckily he's good in the return game, which could be a plus.
          #swapping

Comment

I think he'll make himself into a solid cornerback for this team. Not great but someone who could be a reliable #2

Comment

Replace Goodman this draft and we have some talented corners in:

Champ
              Draft Pick
              Chris Harris
              Cassius Vaughn
              Syd' Quan Thompson

Great interview too.
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Thanks. I think when Goodman gets cut we are going to have one of the youngest, highest potential corners in the league. From there it is up to them to produce, I think they have the skill to do so.

Comment

I like Cassius alot...needs to realize his speed and tighten up his cushion but he's got talent as an outside cb imo

Comment

Arent all of our broncos poised for a new season?
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Originally posted by Mosk
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

I think Vaughn will be alot better if he were to be more aggressive and play for the ball. I hope he steps up this year and takes over the #2 spot from Goodman.

C.Harris needs to stay in the slot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good to see the kid can do a professional interview.

We've seen his potential, hopefully he can make the most out of it in the new defense.

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                          Arent all of our broncos poised for a new season?
                          Well, we're still waiting to hear on Dawkins.

Comment

This thread hasn't been posted on in a while. But one thing you have to keep in mind which will really help our young corners' production. Our pass rush...

if JDR, and the defense can put the moves in place to get consistant pressure.. Our corners will not only look better. But they will strive and have a chance to capitalize on a lot more mistakes

Comment

Bailey, Goodman, Vaughn, Harris, Thompson. We don't know how the coaches rate them. CB may be deeper than we think.

Dawkins, Carter, Moore, Bruton. Safety is probably a greater need than CB at this time.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X