Tebow, Von Miller Face Off Head To Head In Madden '13 Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow, Von Miller Face Off Head To Head In Madden '13 Voting

EA Sports revealed today that Tim Tebow and Von Miller have been chosen to face off against each other in the 64 man team voting. Each team in the NFL will have 2 of their players face off in a voting round. The winner of each team voting will then move on to the 32 man bracket, involving 1 player from each team.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

I don't want any players on the cover, I'm not one for curses on a historically injury riddled team
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      I don't want any players on the cover, I'm not one for curses on a historically injury riddled team
      I wish I were on the cover of Madden....

But nobody would want Mike on their game

Comment

Yeah prefer neither were on their because I don't want either of them having a bad season, I want them both to have a great season next season. So vote for rivers or somehting

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
          This. With that in mind, I think the Broncos/Tebow fans have to unite and vote for Von. For the sake of both of them. A defensive rookie of the year won't make it to the cover, so we have a greater chance of neither of them being on it if we vote for Von.

Comment

Not to mention, the curse will be intensified this year as it is '13

Comment

I don't believe in Voodoo, Wizards, Unicorns, or Leprechauns.

Go Tebow!!!! Go Miller!!!!!!

Comment

yeah but you do fear the madden curse.....cmon say it ! lol
                :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
                -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

I don't fear the Madden curse.

That's horse pucky.

What I do fear is that this will be yet more fuel for the fire in regards to Tebow, as he certainly does not merit the cover of Madden. Meanwhile Miller most certainly at least deserves consideration.

Should Tebow win - and he probably will - in a landslide, it's going to be more fuel for the scrutiny and the fire that goes along with the cult of personality that surrounds him when all he's trying to do is learn to stand in the pocket properly.

He doesn't need it, we don't need it, it's a disaster in the making.

Again.

Comment

Not much chance of him losing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tim Tebow requires only votes to get on the cover of Madden 13?

Looks like Tim Tebow is going to be on the cover of Madden 13.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post

That's horse pucky.

What I do fear is that this will be yet more fuel for the fire in regards to Tebow, as he certainly does not merit the cover of Madden. Meanwhile Miller most certainly at least deserves consideration.

Should Tebow win - and he probably will - in a landslide, it's going to be more fuel for the scrutiny and the fire that goes along with the cult of personality that surrounds him when all he's trying to do is learn to stand in the pocket properly.

Again.
                        Of coarse Tebow will win its because the smart people are voting for him over miller because they don't want Miller to get hit with the curse...

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post

That's horse pucky.

Again.
                          The perfect post.

Comment

Ah well a lot of these things are usually just popularity contests anyway, on sheer production at their respective positions Von Miller should win out over Tebow honestly.
                            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack's Username View Post
                              The perfect post.
                              Perfect username. One of my favorite movies.:thumb:

I don't believe in the curse and completly agree with Alastor.

I kind of call BS on Hillis winning last year. I think it came down to who they would have to pay to put on the cover.
                              Last edited by xOrangeCrushx; 02-28-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X