No announcement yet.

Tebow, Von Miller Face Off Head To Head In Madden '13 Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense Tebow but I'll be voting for you...between Tebow and Von I'd rather we didn't have Von have anymore bad luck
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      No offense Tebow but I'll be voting for you...between Tebow and Von I'd rather we didn't have Von have anymore bad luck
      Amen!!!

I still don't want either one winning though.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

LMFAO I guess i'll vote for Tebow, I mean really how much worse can he play, 56 minutes of bad football instead of 55.

I can see all the homers, he needs one more year, its all the curse's fault he can't play QB.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chomper View Post
          If I'm Tebow's agent, here's what I say: "Stay quiet, Tim. Turn off your computer. Turn off your television. Turn off your radio. Just stay quiet, keep focused, and do what you do. If you keep your image clean (which isn't an issue for you) and keep improving your game, publicity about Timothy Richard Tebow will never be a bad thing."

Tebow is going to be falling over himself to get on the cover.

He's the ultimate self-promoter. He's like Lebron James, he wants to be a global brand, and I don't think he's very shy about it.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

He's the ultimate self-promoter. He's like Lebron James, he wants to be a global brand, and I don't think he's very shy about it.

Ah yes, the guy who goes out of his way to praise his teammates and to direct the credit to them is the ultimate self promoter.

Comment

Can we vote for Robert Kraft to be on the cover? I'd love to see the Patriots hit a bad luck streak for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
                Ah yes, the guy who goes out of his way to praise his teammates and to direct the credit to them is the ultimate self promoter.
                I saw Tebow campaigning to be on the cover on a nearby street corner just this morning. He had a placard and was kissing babies.

I also saw serveral TV ads where he was begging to be on the cover of Madden. And newspaper articles. And radio spots. And magazine ads. Not to mention the Letterman and Leno appearances.

I even saw him yesterday trying to haggle with a bi-plane pilot to give him a discount on a sky-spelling ad, but the guy wouldn't come down on his price. Tebow sicked his hordes of blind homers on the guy, I haven't seen him since

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

"My teammates make me look a lot better than I really am."

The Ultimate Self Promoter

Comment

not to mention turning down kim kardashian, katy perry dancing with the stars, the bachelor and SNL...

yeah what an attention-whore
                    Last edited by XIV; 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X