Skip Bayless defends Tim Tebow:D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless defends Tim Tebow:D.

Not to get too "religious", so sorry if this is..but here's a video of Skip defending Tebow's faith:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMIiMBJj8cI

Again, sorry, hope that's ok to post.

Love ya Tebow!
    Go Broncos + God Bless= GB²

Originally posted by GB2 View Post
    Not to get too "religious", so sorry if this is..but here's a video of Skip defending Tebow's faith:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMIiMBJj8cI

Again, sorry, hope that's ok to post.

Love ya Tebow!
    I wish people would quit caring about this. I don't care if he prays during a play. I don't care if he doesn't pray. He's paid to play a game and as long as he gives the best he can doing that...thats all that should matter.

As a non-believer I am not offended when a believer prays when I'm around. I respect their right to do so. I'm not offended when he or anyone else thanks god for their talent. As long as you don't try and convert me..by golly pray until the cows come home.
    Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

this is threading on the verge of religious debate guys
      :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
      -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Is him defending Tebow really "news?" lol
        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Skip Bayless defended Tim Tebow???

sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Dan Patrick said that SEVERAL people in his line of work see and know that Tebow plays to the camera.

Just sayin'.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              Dan Patrick said that SEVERAL people in his line of work see and know that Tebow plays to the camera.

Just sayin'.
              In Dan Patrick's line of work? As in sports commentators? Well they must certainly be experts on Tim Tebow and what his true intentions are.
              sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Just sayin'.
                Thats a bunch of bull....As soon as Tebow steps on the field every camera in the building is on him. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do, they are going to catch it on camera. There's nothing he can do to get away from it. He doesn't look for the closest camera and say "hold it right there, i'm getting ready to pray, put that thing on me!!" Its already there!!

Comment

Just sayin'.
                  Are you serious? I really hope this is sarcasm. the media is absolutely obsessed with Tebow!!! Tebow could mow his lawn and ESPN will televise it for an hour! Dude get real the cameras follow Tebow, he damn sure doesn't play to them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just sayin'.
                    Sorry, not possible. Tim Tebow can't be human. He truly hates fame and fortune. Just absolutely dreads getting up everyday and having to do another endorsement deal, or sign with a Hollywood talent agency, or going out to movie premiers and Oscar party's, or even dinner dates with Taylor Swift (No chance media would follow her, good "discreet" choice).

He definitely try's his hardest to stay out of the spotlight. So you are just blatantly wrong, sorry buddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

If he does its to point the glory to god. He will openly admit he uses his platform to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBryce View Post
                        If he does its to point the glory to god. He will openly admit he uses his platform to do so.
                        He makes a good deal of money too. Its not all philanthropic... otherwise everything but living expenses would go to charity.

Kid can have a life outside of FB and Charity work. I don't get why either side cares.. its his life, his money. If he wants to pray in front of cameras let him. If he wants to date untalented, pre-fab country singers..let him. If he wants to wear a pink top hat and dance the mamba on DWTS. I say have fun and good luck kid!

You get one life...have some darn fun while youre here!!!
                        Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
                          He makes a good deal of money too. Its not all philanthropic... otherwise everything but living expenses would go to charity.

Kid can have a life outside of FB and Charity work. I don't get why either side cares.. its his life, his money. If he wants to pray in front of cameras let him. If he wants to date untalented, pre-fab country singers..let him. If he wants to wear a pink top hat and dance the mamba on DWTS. I say have fun and good luck kid!

You get one life...have some darn fun while youre here!!!
                          I'd guess at the root of it is that "playing to the cameras" could imply that Tebow is insincere.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81
                            I didn't say it, Dan Patrick said it. You're all attacking me over something someone said who is FAR more in the know that you are.

Call it weak. Attack me, do whatever.

I'm just telling you what I heard.

And, it doesn't/wouldn't surprise me if he did play to the cameras. He's doing everything in his power to bolster his brand.

Tebow is all about money. He's a nice guy, and he does nice things, but don't sit there and act like he's not in it for Tebow.
                            So, let me get this straight. You said, "Tebow is all about money". Tebow is building a hospital in a country which suffers far worse from poverty than us, and he does this for financial gain? Tebow brings sick kids to games because he is all about the money?

Don't get me wrong I think that Tebow is not naive and has capitalized on his fame to spread a message that he feels is important. Certainly that brings money to his organization. I just don't see any behavior from him that would warrant such comments. If Dan Patrick actually had accounts of why he thought this then it could be discussed, but seems more like a way to take a shot at Tebow. You can't really argue something when people say things with a nasty connotation, with absolutely NOTHING to substantiate the claims.

Also to pretend like Dan Patrick is in the "know" and doesn't have alterior motives himself is naive. You don't know what his motives are for making such claims. As stated above the fact that he offers no example for these judgements, makes one think it's just his opinion, not based on any factual information.

It's kind of like the Quinn comments trying to say Tebow has alterior motives praying in front of the camera. The guy was raised by freakin missionaries. I mean why is it even a discussion why he is the way he is. Are people really so dense that 1+1 cannot be figured out?
                            "This guy here is 250 pounds of concrete cyanide, man. And he can throw. He throws well enough at any level to play quarterback."

Jon Gruden on Tim Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81
                              I didn't say it, Dan Patrick said it. You're all attacking me over something someone said who is FAR more in the know that you are.

Call it weak. Attack me, do whatever.

I'm just telling you what I heard.

And, it doesn't/wouldn't surprise me if he did play to the cameras. He's doing everything in his power to bolster his brand.

Tebow is all about money. He's a nice guy, and he does nice things, but don't sit there and act like he's not in it for Tebow.
                              There it is,you have officially made the jump from football skeptic to judgment of character as a person. Regardless of what you think of him as a quarterback, don't assume you know enough about an individual to generalize their personal values.

Tebow has done nothing to show he is greedy or all about the money. He doesn't buy jewelry or foreign cars, at most he would set his parents up in a nice house. Get himself a nice place to live and probably expand his charity work or set up a ministry. Every decent human being does this for their family when they achieve success. You seriously need to do a better job hiding your contempt for Tebow. You can lie to yourself all you want but everyone here sees that it's bigger than supposed bad QB play on your part.
                              Last edited by Buckin' Bronco; 03-02-2012, 05:48 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X