Skip Bayless defends Tim Tebow:D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaytal View Post
    I'm so glad that you, and so many of the posters here know Tebow on such a personal level. You guys golf together? Go to the same church? Hang out on the stoop sucking down yoohoos talking about everything except women?

No?

Color me shocked.
    That might be true, but making a broad generalization based on societies trends is less accurate than judging someone according to their words and actions. You don't need to hang out with someone to see if their actions are positive or negative. Just because 99% of our society is motivated by money, doesn't mean you can automatically label an individual greedy or motivated by money.

The guy hasn't done a single thing to indicate he is all about money. I've also noticed a pattern in other things as well, "talking about everything except women" you guys act like a guy who chooses celibacy before marriage over making it rain in the club is the evil individual in society. Shame on him for not objectifying women, it's not like they're human beings. How dare he do that! Some of you people are outrageous!
    Last edited by Buckin' Bronco; 03-05-2012, 10:23 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

YOU SAY:

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
      That might be true, but making a broad generalization based on societies trends is less accurate than judging someone according to their words and actions. You don't need to hang out with someone to see if their actions are positive or negative. Just because 99% of our society is motivated by money, doesn't mean you can automatically label an individual greedy or motivated by money.

The guy hasn't done a single thing to indicate he is all about money. I've also noticed a pattern in other things as well, "talking about everything except women" you guys act like a guy who chooses celibacy before marriage over making it rain in the club is the evil individual in society. Shame on him for not objectifying women, it's not like they're human beings. How dare he do that! Some of you people are outrageous!

I HEAR:

Last edited by CoryWinget81; 03-05-2012, 10:59 AM.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        Oh the irony.........

Comment

Working...
        X