Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tebow to speak at Canyon Ridge Church Sat/Sun

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tebow to speak at Canyon Ridge Church Sat/Sun

    Apparently there are 4 services and they will be broadcast live via the church's website. Not sure if it's a question/answer type format or if he's actually speaking on the pulpit. Sounds cool. I'll be watching. :thumb:

    http://www.canyonridge.org/default.a...omotionId=2083

  • #2
    Tebow is the man. Every day he shows the entire world how to live right. I'll definitely be tuning in as well. Go Tebow! As always Go Broncos!
    sigpic







    Comment


    • #3
      I really didn't want to start another Tebow thread lol, but since there was a live feed, I'd thot his fans would be interested. Also, it's a nice change of pace from all the dating/gossip threads and other negative Bronco news. Cheers

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
        Tebow is the man. Every day he shows the entire world how to live right. I'll definitely be tuning in as well. Go Tebow! As always Go Broncos!
        I beg to differ. He shows the world how he chooses to live his life. It isn't right or wrong.
        Family, country, rugby, football

        I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
          I beg to differ. He shows the world how he chooses to live his life. It isn't right or wrong.
          Well it depends on what you view as 'right'.

          don't kill people, don't cheat, respect your parents, things like that I'm sure most people would fine morally correct.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            Well it depends on what you view as 'right'.

            don't kill people, don't cheat, respect your parents, things like that I'm sure most people would fine morally correct.
            Sure but Im pretty sure most people are living right in those instances. My issue is the inference of right as if living exactly like tebow is the only way to live "right"
            Family, country, rugby, football

            I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

            Comment


            • #7
              I live like a block away from this church.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                I live like a block away from this church.
                Lucky you. Are you going?

                Comment


                • #9
                  O.m.g.............

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
                    Sure but Im pretty sure most people are living right in those instances. My issue is the inference of right as if living exactly like tebow is the only way to live "right"
                    Did I say everyone should live exactly like Tebow? I'm pretty sure that's not what I said because I was there when I said it. Tim does possess a lot of good qualities and values, you know like humility, humbleness, hard work. You know that "goody two shoes" stuff. I mean it's not like those things have ever done anything good for the world.

                    The point is I realize not everyone's life or values are the same, but it's a lot better hearing about this than all the death, destruction, and chaos that fills the news.
                    Last edited by Buckin' Bronco; 03-02-2012, 07:50 PM.
                    sigpic







                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'll be there tonight at 6:30
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I started to watch the live stream but their system has been overloaded and it's been down for twenty minutes. lol So many people trying to watch? I guess that's a good thing though

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah, the feed is dead. System overload.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 153fishes View Post
                            Yeah, the feed is dead. System overload.
                            In the chat the Church says they will have video up tomorrow.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Feed is back on. I caught the end.

                              He said he worked out with Steve Young(!!) yesterday. hee hee

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X