Tim Tebow Trade Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow Trade Rumors

Fox News has been reporting that Denver is the mystery team trying to move up for RG3, and that Tim Tebow will be a casualty of the process.

Do you mind that Elway and Fox are turning on Tebow (if true)? I know that Tim earned his spot on our team, and he deserves to start, but I also know that if RG3 was a Bronco that we would be a Super Bowl contender within 3 years, the way our FO is looking, no doubt about it.

What do you think?
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

I think it is clearly crap.

However, I would jump for joy if the Broncos managed to get their hands on RG3.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

honestly. it would make me kinda sick. you dont trade someone who won over the lockerroom and won your first playoff game in years.

let alone set records in playoff game for most passing yards, etc.

Regardless of how you feel about the direction you want to take the team. I know elway has this vision for the broncos, its probably just not realistic. You dont destroy a future franchise by changing it. I watched this happen with martz and the rams.

I also hate to say it, but if this happens. Elway is just jealous of what Tebow could become.
      Last edited by vLordChronicv; 03-02-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I'm a firm believer that we are the "Mystery Team" We have been doing our due diligence since October on RG3.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm so torn, because while I know that RG3 would be the real deal, it would make me sick to do Tebow wrong like that.

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
          -Tony Montana

Loyalty gets you far, and I'll settle for what we had this season every year to keep integrity.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Personally, I'm not sold on RG3. I'd rather see what Tebow can do after TC as the starter.

Comment

I wouldnt be floored with shock if it happens... that being said the boards would certainly be interesting for a few weeks.

Comment

Lol.

Elway and Xanders can kiss their jobs goodbye if they trade the farm for RGIII.

I love RGIII, but we'll screw our team if we don't draft and develop our own players.

If he really wants a QB, grab one in the 2nd round. No reason to set our team back by trading the farm for RGIII

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                  I also hate to say it, but if this happens. Elway is just jealous of what Tebow could become.
                  This is such a BS claim.

:brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                    I'm a firm believer that we are the "Mystery Team" We have been doing our due diligence since October on RG3.
                    Of course you are, you have posted the most irrational arguments against Tebow since he was put in as starter. I understand people who have a real reason to be critical, but when that criticism becomes outright anger and is obvously a personal conflict within the critic, you just shake your head and walk away.

Comment

I don't believe this. The Broncos scouted so many Q.B's this year it's hard to tell what they are thinking.

Comment

Why would the rams want Tebow?
                        Denver Broncos GM
                        Originally posted by Mosk
                        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                          This is such a BS claim.

:brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:
                          how is it a bs claim?

Living in the social media world has changed the scope of tebow whether you believe it or not.

Comment

honestly. it would make me kinda sick. you dont trade someone who won over the lockerroom and won your first playoff game in years.

let alone set records in playoff game for most passing yards, etc.

Regardless of how you feel about the direction you want to take the team. I know elway has this vision for the broncos, its probably just not realistic. You dont destroy a future franchise by changing it. I watched this happen with martz and the rams.

If you hated to to say that, then you wouldn't have said it.
                            sigpic

Comment

this argument again....

Comment

Working...
                              X