Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willis McGahee not pleased with his pay..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcagahee is great, but he is 31. i think people are just being realistic. he does have problems fumbling 2. We should keep him regardless to help teach the younger backs if we draft more.

The big thing for me is steven jackson, would be replacing an old back with another old back but he is still younger then mcagahee, i think jackson is 28. If the rams draft richardson. there is a big chance jackson will be up for trade.
    Last edited by vLordChronicv; 03-05-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Oh good. Let's hate on him. He was only a team leader and one of the most productive backs we've had in a while.
      Ok!

Willis McGahee is so poor when I ring the doorbell he says,"DING!"

Willis McGahee is so poor that he was in K-Mart with a box of Hefty bags. I said, "What ya doin'?" he said, "Buying luggage."

Comment

• Why do these players even bother to sign a dam contract in the first place if all they want to do is break said contract or redo the contract, i mean seriously after 1 year??

Give me a freakin break! Just shup up & play & honor the deal you made. The teams need to start making up contracts that specifically state you cannot renegotiate this contract until there is no more than 1 year remaining on it.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
          mcagahee is great, but he is 31. i think people are just being realistic. he does have problems fumbling 2. We should keep him regardless to help teach the younger backs if we draft more.

The big thing for me is steven jackson, would be replacing an old back with another old back but he is still younger then mcagahee, i think jackson is 28. If the rams draft richardson. there is a big chance jackson will be up for trade.
          Rams will in no way draft Richardson n Jackson is a sports car that ain't all that old but has had the hell beat out of it

Comment

• I think everybody needs to take it down a notch. McGahee fired his agent (along with several other NFL players unhappy with the same guy), and possibly asked the Broncos if they would be willing to rework his contract. That's all we know, and none of that is a problem in my eyes. The Broncos are indisputably getting VERY good value on his contract, and it doesn't hurt anything for him to ask if there's a way to renegotiate. The Broncos said no, and as long as that's where it stops, there is no story here.

McGahee seems to be a good guy. He doesn't plan to hold out and doesn't seem likely to be an agitator or let this affect his play. As long as he's still producing on the field and isn't dragging down the locker room, it's no big deal. And I'm confident that if he has another excellent season, the Broncos will be willing to pay him a little more going forward.

But there's no indication that McGahee is "whining" or anything; he's justified in thinking that he's underpaid, but he doesn't seem hostile toward the Broncos because of it. I think some of you are reading way too much into a bare-bones news report and attributing stuff to McGahee that isn't justified.

Comment

• FYI, I am not pleased with my pay either....that is why I milk the clock.

Comment

Working...
              X