X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please just let Tim focus on football

This was on MSN.com http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...helor/10241293

Tebow to star on 'The Bachelor'?

Tim Tebow recently signed with a Hollywood agency, so does that mean his next step is appearing on a TV show? According to the host of "The Bachelor," that’s a possibility.

"The Bachelor" host Chris Harrison said on Access Hollywood Live Monday he’s talked with the Broncos quarterback about being featured on the show.

“I’ve actually met Tim Tebow,” Harrison said. “I met him about becoming our next ‘Bachelor.' I think he’d be a great 'Bachelor.'”

Asked if Tebow was likely to accept the offer, Chris was pessimistic.

“Well, they always say yes, but it never happens,” Chris explained. “He’s a really good guy. He did say yes … but he would never do it. He has a little job called quarterback at least for another year.”

Tebow has been in Los Angeles working on his throwing mechanics and found time to hang out with Fred Durst, dine with Taylor Swift, and attend Oscars parties the past few weeks. But going out a few nights a week during the offseason is much different than committing to starring on a reality TV show.

Given how devoted Tebow is to improving as a quarterback, it would be extremely surprising to see him accept the offer.
    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

elecshoc

Comment

Tebow should and needs to have a life outside of football. I have absolutely no problem with that. BUT, given how god awful he is as a QB, he better come to OTAs/Training Camp throwing lights out. Anything less than that probably won't be acceptable.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
        Tebow should and needs to have a life outside of football. I have absolutely no problem with that. BUT, given how god awful he is as a QB, he better come to OTAs/Training Camp throwing lights out. Anything less than that probably won't be acceptable.
        I agree he definitely needs a life, but "the bachelor" shouldn't be part of it right now imo.

elecshoc

Comment

Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
          I agree he definitely needs a life, but "the bachelor" shouldn't be part of it right now imo.
          He's smarter than that I'm sure....
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, no doubt about that. He'd be asking for trouble. A virgin, on the bachelor, with those pretty women? It wouldn't be a good look. Football aside, his character could take a major hit if he were to involve himself in that show.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, no doubt about that. He'd be asking for trouble. A virgin, on the bachelor, with those pretty women? It wouldn't be a good look. Football aside, his character could take a major hit if he were to involve himself in that show.
              I agree the media would do anything to tarnish his character. There is no way he would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                He's smarter than that I'm sure....
                He is....but if he's not, his PR people are lol.

NewEnglandBronc;4298406]I agree the media would do anything to tarnish his character. There is no way he would do it.
                Not to mention, everyone stays drunk the whole time. My wife watches it and it seems like they always have a drink in hand. He'd have nothing in common with them, because I think the women don't know who the Bachelor is ahead of time.

elecshoc

Comment

Man the guy would get killed if he done it. I beleive he can do what he wants outside of football. I have no problem with this and as a supposed "hater" according to many around here I wouldn't have no problem with it. I would actually watch it. Get to know the player on a personal level more.

However he will not do it.

Comment

Timmy the Tebow needs to focus on becoming a better QB. I don't think they teach how to throw down field from the pocket on the Bachelor. Is anyone else tired of Tebow mania? I don't care if it's his fault or not, the fact remains that a media circus is guaranteed with Tebow present. I love hearing about my Broncos, but I'm really tired of only hearing about Tebow. We do have a whole team that was part of all those wins, and let's not forget, Tebow and Co lost the last 4 games of the season. The Bachelor, hilarious, please trade Tebow to Jacksonville, get him out of Denver and get a real QB.

Comment

If he does this, watch the Broncos wash their hands of him.

But he won't, so this is all NBD.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by brutledge79 View Post
                        Timmy the Tebow needs to focus on becoming a better QB. I don't think they teach how to throw down field from the pocket on the Bachelor. Is anyone else tired of Tebow mania? I don't care if it's his fault or not, the fact remains that a media circus is guaranteed with Tebow present. I love hearing about my Broncos, but I'm really tired of only hearing about Tebow. We do have a whole team that was part of all those wins, and let's not forget, Tebow and Co lost the last 4 games of the season. The Bachelor, hilarious, please trade Tebow to Jacksonville, get him out of Denver and get a real QB.
                        Tebow doesn't really have many problems throwing downfield. It's the short timing and intermediate routes where he struggles.

And your Tebowmania gripe is no different than anyone else's. So no.

Comment

This was on MSN.com http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...helor/10241293

Tebow to star on 'The Bachelor'?

Tim Tebow recently signed with a Hollywood agency, so does that mean his next step is appearing on a TV show? According to the host of "The Bachelor," that’s a possibility.

"The Bachelor" host Chris Harrison said on Access Hollywood Live Monday he’s talked with the Broncos quarterback about being featured on the show.

“I’ve actually met Tim Tebow,” Harrison said. “I met him about becoming our next ‘Bachelor.' I think he’d be a great 'Bachelor.'”

Asked if Tebow was likely to accept the offer, Chris was pessimistic.

“Well, they always say yes, but it never happens,” Chris explained. “He’s a really good guy. He did say yes … but he would never do it. He has a little job called quarterback at least for another year.”

Tebow has been in Los Angeles working on his throwing mechanics and found time to hang out with Fred Durst, dine with Taylor Swift, and attend Oscars parties the past few weeks. But going out a few nights a week during the offseason is much different than committing to starring on a reality TV show.

Given how devoted Tebow is to improving as a quarterback, it would be extremely surprising to see him accept the offer.
                          Obviously this would be a terrible idea for Tim if he plans on continuing his attempt to be an NFL quarterback... but as far as entertaining TV? It's a freaking gold mine. I don't think you could conceive another scenario that would make The Bachelor go from unwatchable fluff to riveting drama faster. Just think: a house full of hoochies, goody-goods, gold-diggers, and emotionally-starved girl-next-door types, all vying to get a piece of Tim's fame, money, and virginity (and "heart" I suppose).

That would probably be more entertaining than watching Tim throw grounders to his slot receivers.
                          Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

Originally posted by Bradshaw3001 View Post
                            That would probably be more entertaining than watching Tim throw grounders to his slot receivers.
                            I literally LOL'd
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Interesting. Not really.

Hollywood offers Tim to do "Bachelor" and previously "Dancing with Stars"...

he immediatly turns them down.. none of his fault they came to him...

and yet here is a thread with the slant...

"Please, Tim, dont do it"

The article tells how it was doubtful from the start.. etc..

but you create a thread like this.

Nice spin of a non story...
                              thus you are a part of creating/promoting gossippy "drama" where there really is none.

Your title could have just as easily said..

"Smart QB does NOT get involved with reality shows"..

instead .. we get the sensational slant..

Just sayin'....
                              Last edited by PAINTERDAVE; 03-06-2012, 08:21 AM.
                              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                              X