Please just let Tim focus on football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
    Painterdave is on target here. While you do realize it's a non-story, a thread was still made and here we sit discussing it. That kind of thing basically ensures that the media/tv shows WON'T leave Tim alone as anything about him creates instant publicity.
    Whenever I would mention that Tebow threads were getting out of hand, I was told if I didn't like it to not click on the thread...

Isn't it funny how things always come full circle?
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
      Painterdave is on target here. While you do realize it's a non-story, a thread was still made and here we sit discussing it. That kind of thing basically ensures that the media/tv shows WON'T leave Tim alone as anything about him creates instant publicity.
      I understand your point. However, to be completely honest, signing a K w/ an agent at CAA (Hollywood's powerhouse agency) 100% ensures that TV & Film execs/producers will not leave Tim alone.

Now, what kind of produced material he participates in is yet to be seen. Hopefully it's more along the lines of guest appearances on shows like Entourage which has a lot of sport celebrities. It's too bad Big Love is over because Tim would have been perfect for some comedic value on that show.

Don't get it twisted here, signing an exclusive entertainment K w/ the biggest agency means they are going to get something out of it too ($$). The only way they get their 10% is for Tim to work. There is nothing wrong w/ it whatsoever, but Tim signed up for it. Lets just hope it's minimal stuff & good material.

And, for the record, I would personally like to see him on a survival show (not Survivor) like Man v. Wild or Dual Survival on Discovery. Maybe he can find a way to put those wood chopping skills to use!

Comment

"He has a little job of quarterback, at least for another year"

??? Lol seriously

Comment

It is pretty funny that the guys on this board who dislike Tebow are the ones who post about him the most. Well, it seems that way, maybe I tend to click on the same ones as the unTebows for the same reasons, even though I support him110%. This is with the assumption that if you are a Tebow detractor on this board, it means you are thinking it's in the Broncos best interest to get another qb, but still support him as long as he is our starter.

Comment

This situation with Manning has brought the outright hatred for Tebow to the surface..
            it was barely hidden anyway... but is now being unleashed (again)...

and the interesting thing is..
            the animosity/anger spills over and is directed at
            those who support the only experienced QB on the Broncos roster.
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I have seen a lot of support to upgrade the quarterback position. A lot of people are wanting it and a lot like yourself will see anything other than support for Tim as "hatred" and what not.

Comment

Dave is right 100%.

Comment

Working...
                X