X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning Is Not a Good Fit for the Denver Broncos...or Tim Tebow

Good Report.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-or-tim-tebow

Check it out, its another Manning hitpiece coupled with a "The Broncos owe Tebow!" piece.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

LOL why did I even read this.

Yeah, Tebow's a better passer than Tebow. I even cherry picked a game to prove it!

Bleacherreport.

Kill it with fire.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

As much as I'd like to read something that argues for Tebow and against Manning, I'm not going to click on a BR link.
        Last edited by catsigater; 03-10-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Tebow's pysche has nothing to do with the situation. His talent level as a NFL passer has everything to do with the situation.

The question is simply can Peyton Manning help this franchise win games in pursuit of Division, Conference, and Superbowl Titles? The clear answer is that if Manning is able to play, then yes, he improves Denver's roster immediately.

The guy has passed for 4,000 yds and 27+ TDs in all but one season and this article wants you to believe that such a feat would not help the Broncos? Come on...

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            LOL why did I even read this.

Yeah, Tebow's a better passer than Tebow. I even cherry picked a game to prove it!

Bleacherreport.

Kill it with fire.
            Dang. Can't CP you right now....
            sigpic

Comment

Just letting the OP and some posters who might not know.

If you post something from BleacherReport you'll get killed for it.

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by catsigater View Post
                As much as I'd like to read something that argues for Tebow, and against Manning, I'm not going to click on a BR link.
                I'll sum it up, I'll even be fair:

The Broncos owe Tebow the right to be the uncontested starter
                Peyton Manning's been overrated the past 3 seasons
                "Beware the curse of the Timbino"
                Tebow would be better of they just said "You have free reign to do whatever you want to with the ball after the snap"
                Let Tebow start so he can become the face of the biggest religion in the world
                Tim Tebow is the fifth most famous Christian in the world right now (God, Jesus, Mary, the Pope, Tim Tebow) ((not making that up, its in there))
                Tebow had a better start at one point in his career than Drew Brees, ergo...
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Manning, if healthy, would make the Broncos a significantly better team for the next 3 years. If not the same or re-injured, the move could set us back 3-4 years. It would be a gamble. I don't know enough about Peyton's condition to know if it's a good bet or not.

But I do know our odds of winning the Super Bowl next year are the same with either Tebow or Manning: 0. We are missing way, way too much right now.

Comment

Manning is done....he just pretends he doesn't realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
                      Manning is done....he just pretends he doesn't realize it.
                      Mannings doctor is here reporting he cant recover from injury.. thank you doc
                      sigpic

Comment

If you vote Tebow yes manning no, you are not a bronco fan
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by catsigater View Post
                          As much as I'd like to read something that argues for Tebow and against Manning, I'm not going to click on a BR link.
                          #burnitwithfire
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedWonder View Post
                            Mannings doctor is here reporting he cant recover from injury.. thank you doc
                            HIPPA Violation Alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                              If you vote Tebow yes manning no, you are not a bronco fan
                              That is your opinion buddy.

I want Manning in Denver but stop trying to tell other people if they are fans or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X