Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    Again..
    you include your disclaimer.. "a healthy Manning".

No one knows if he can stand up to the punishment.

PM is one hit away from career over... maybe even walking again over.

4 neck surgeries... and millions in the bank... 36 years old.

I cant understand why he does not retire....
    I only PRAY that my Broncos do not pay the price for his ego.
    I don't think we going to pay much for Manning. Odds are, that he may take a discount money, has to not be a issue after being the top pay player for a couple of years and all those tv commercials (Cut that meat).

The best thing for the broncos to do if they do get manning is to keep Tebow in my opinion. While he not the same type quarterback as Manning, Tebow has proven that he can play in the NFL and look back last year with the Colts and Bears backup quarterback mess. Its one good thing to have.
    Last edited by demonicbroncos; 03-10-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      If you vote Tebow yes manning no, you are not a bronco fan
      I will confuse your simple mind. I wan't both of them here in Denver. Now who am I a fan of, the Broncos or the Colts. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        If you vote Tebow yes manning no, you are not a bronco fan
        you know, comments like these, make me want to go on a shooting rampage on these boards.

i would like to tell you to go do something to yourself, but that would likely remain in some infractions

Comment

I see Tebow dealt to Jacksonville and the Broncos signing Manning. I think we'll pick up Weeden, too. Just my theory. Irrational as it may be.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
            I see Tebow dealt to Jacksonville and the Broncos signing Manning. I think we'll pick up Weeden, too. Just my theory. Irrational as it may be.
            Seems very logical to me!!
            Even if Manning has to throw the ball underhand, the Broncos believe they have a better quarterback than the one who beat the Steelers in the playoffs last season.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
              That would totally suck.

Comment

All of you bashing bleacherreport.. get over yourselves.. the people writing these articles are aspiring writers or people who want to get their opinion out with facts. Sounds kinda like us forum posters, huh?

Are they reports? Hell no. But they're no different than posts by posters here.
                Last edited by SoundsOfSuccess; 03-12-2012, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  All of you bashing bleacherreport.. get over yourselves.. the people writing these articles are aspiring writers or people who want to get their opinion out with facts. Sounds kinda like us forum posters, huh?
                  When you can literally see the pom poms being waved when you're reading something, you can rest assured its from bleacherreport.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    When you can literally see the pom poms being waved when you're reading something, you can rest assured its from bleacherreport.
                    I'm just saying-- you guys act like you're superior to people getting their opinion out there in article form, when we posters do it in non article form.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                      I'm just saying-- you guys act like you're superior to people getting their opinion out there in article form, when we posters do it in non article form.
                      I don't think I'm superior to anyone.

But Tebow could be more than the face of a city. More than the face of a league. Tebow could be the face of a sport, the face of a country, and the face of the biggest religion in the world.

It may be blasphemy to say, but you could argue that Tim Tebow is the fifth most famous Christian in the world right now (God, Jesus, Mary, the Pope, Tim Tebow). THAT is value. THAT is marketable. THAT is big. THAT is famous.
                      THAT is why people don't like bleacherreport.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                      X