Tebow described as "rattled"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow described as "rattled"

Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow is in limbo at the moment, waiting to see whether Peyton Manning winds up in Denver, and knowing nothing about his future other than that John Elway and John Fox weren’t telling the whole truth when they said Tebow would definitely enter training camp as the Broncos’ starting quarterback.

Given that, it’s unsurprising that the usually congenial Tebow isn’t in the mood to tak to reporters right now.
    read the rest here http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-denver-visit/

I don't think Tebow is rattle. It more likely he doesn't wants to get "Quinned" and make it a media storm.

Comment

makes me so angry. kid gives this city hope and we turn around and destroy his hope.

this better not all come crashing down on us if manning signs with another team.
      Last edited by vLordChronicv; 03-10-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I got to be honest, the whole "that's the NFL for you" "it's just business" type response really doesn't cut it for me. The FO should've been up front about it if they didn't believe in the kid. I would much rather someone tell me the score flat out if I were in his shoes. In other words, all the FO had to say was "look Tim, this guy is one of the greats and we really feel he can help us win big now and mentor you while you continue to improve. That way you are sitting pretty and ready to go dominate once the table is set for you". That would've been far more professional and honest than what the FO did in my mind. You don't, tell your spouse "I love you" and then go see another dude while they are at work. Pretty much sums up what the front office did here.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sure Tim is absolutely fine.
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Welcome to the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by krazy/kz1 View Post
              Welcome to the NFL
              not really. tebow has won more playoff games then Matt Ryan. Do you see atlanta asking manning to come visit?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                I got to be honest, the whole "that's the NFL for you" "it's just business" type response really doesn't cut it for me. The FO should've been up front about it if they didn't believe in the kid. I would much rather someone tell me the score flat out if I were in his shoes. In other words, all the FO had to say was "look Tim, this guy is one of the greats and we really feel he can help us win big now and mentor you while you continue to improve. That way you are sitting pretty and ready to go dominate once the table is set for you". That would've been far more professional and honest than what the FO did in my mind. You don't, tell your spouse "I love you" and then go see another dude while they are at work. Pretty much sums up what the front office did here.
                Who knows if they talked to Tim before hand or not. I'm sure they wouldn't tell the media or fans because frankly, it's none of their business right now what is going on behind closed doors.

Comment

Actually, and unsurprisingly, Tebow declined to talk with reporters when he figured out nobody was interested in what he was trying to do to support our wounded veterans. Good for him.

A reporter at a TV station in Tampa decided to call him 'rattled' although she neither saw him nor spoke to him (or any of his 'people').

Comment

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                    not really. tebow has won more playoff games then Matt Ryan. Do you see atlanta asking manning to come visit?
                    Man shut up about one playoff game! Tebow has a better playoff record than Matt Shaub, Rivers, Romo, Ryan, ect. But guess what? He's worse then all of them and every GM would agree

Comment

Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
                      Man shut up about one playoff game! Tebow has a better playoff record than Matt Shaub, Rivers, Romo, Ryan, ect. But guess what? He's worse then all of them and every GM would agree
                      hey buddy. your sauced.

rofl Romo.

Comment

Really? People act like Tebow is made out of glass. Hasn't he pointed out over and over again that Football is not his first priority. Move along, nothing to see here..

Comment

Tebow handles the media pretty well and he's probably doing the right thing by not talking to anyone. His words will get twisted to no end and his lack of words will be twisted as well.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Charger$

Comment

Personally if I were Timmy, I'd be asking for my walking papers ASAP and I wouldn't be very "nice" about it. Doesn't matter if Manning signs or not I personally wouldn't want to play for EFX anymore. The feelings have been clear as day from the moment the named KO the starter. It's easy to think that's the wrong to think like that because we're all Bronco fans and view anyone who doesn't want to play under the BS circumstances that have occurred in the past 3-4 seasons as a "crybaby" or "childish". But look at it from the players shoes. If u were Tim would u want to play here anymore? I'd formally request to be traded or released, then once it was done I'd tell Elway where and how to "shove it", and not with all due respect!
                            But that's not viewing it as a fan. That's viewing it as a player. And 99.9% of players would feel that way.
                            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                              Personally if I were Timmy, I'd be asking for my walking papers ASAP and I wouldn't be very "nice" about it. Doesn't matter if Manning signs or not I personally wouldn't want to play for EFX anymore. The feelings have been clear as day from the moment the named KO the starter. It's easy to think that's the wrong to think like that because we're all Bronco fans and view anyone who doesn't want to play under the BS circumstances that have occurred in the past 3-4 seasons as a "crybaby" or "childish". But look at it from the players shoes. If u were Tim would u want to play here anymore? I'd formally request to be traded or released, then once it was done I'd tell Elway where and how to "shove it", and not with all due respect!
                              But that's not viewing it as a fan. That's viewing it as a player. And 99.9% of players would feel that way.
                              Tim ain't gonna ask for his walking papers if Manning isn't signed. He'd still have a better chance of starting here than anywhere else. And he's under contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X