Tebow days numbered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    After watching 55min of awful QB play, it's going to take more than just 5 min to stop me from having loose bowels.
    I thought Tebow looked outstanding handing it off for those 55 minutes. Perfect form, no fumbles.

Comment

I changed it to tebow fan, what more do you want? Tebow supporter?
      how about bronco fan? i dont even have a tebow jersey, i have #58 von miller.

Comment

EDIT: I see you wasn't here when Nate was. Not sure if you're a Bronco fan or a Fan of Tebows. Not questioning you as a fan, but looking at your join date, i'm not sure.
        Completely understandable. I used to follow/like the Broncos way back when Elway was here. Never was a "die hard" fan as I was more into college ball. Grudgingly became a Tebow fan after watching him mow down my favorite SEC teams while he was at UF.

Came here to talk and hangout after Tebow became a starter. So yes, I'm a Tebow fan, BUT, as he plays for the Denver Broncos, I'm a Bronco's fan as well. How deeply I become attached to the team and whether I turn into an Mile High lunatic probably depends on how long Tebow is here.

Just to be preemptive, if you polled a bunch of long time, die hard Denver fans who never lived in Denver, many of them will probably tell you that they were first a fan of "player X, Y, or Z" and that is what led them to becoming a Bronco's fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          I didn't think I would come down from the Steelers game for months..

...and then the Patriots.
          As bad as the Pats game was, all I have to do is watch this and I feel much better again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWdP...eature=related

Still chokes me up

Comment

• Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
            And again, I'll point out that Steve Young went from being a starter for Tampa Bay to being Montana's BACKUP for FOUR YEARS.
            And again I'll point out that he was not replaced by Montana. Montana was the incumbent when he was acquired by the 49ers. The only good example is Tenn with VY. The owner wanted him and Fisher didn't. So at any given chance Fisher got him off the field. Even though VY had a winning record he was constantly flip-flopped with Collins. And do u think he liked it? He hated it and hated Fisher. Regardless of all the other off-field stuff, Fisher was the tool-bag in the situation and Vince hated it.
            #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              And again I'll point out that he was not replaced by Montana. Montana was the incumbent when he was acquired by the 49ers. The only good example is Tenn with VY. The owner wanted him and Fisher didn't. So at any given chance Fisher got him off the field. Even though VY had a winning record he was constantly flip-flopped with Collins. And do u think he liked it? He hated it and hated Fisher. Regardless of all the other off-field stuff, Fisher was the tool-bag in the situation and Vince hated it.
              Kind of think a rather obvious difference is that most knowledgeable people would never confuse Kerry Collins with Peyton Manning

As for Young, his situation was different in that he was considered a bust by Tampa, though I'm sure he didn't see himself that way. Still, he went to San Fran and he was the backup for 4 years.

Not saying that it wouldn't be somewhat frustrating as Tebow would of course want to start, but again, it would be because the other QB is Peyton Manning, so it's not a slight against him.

Comment

Working...
              X