nothing else to say!

"this content is currently un available"

Comment

Jilted lover syndrome.

We've all been there.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

yea i would say this changed my opinion of us.

Comment

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEH

this is so my new signature.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

You realize one of the only reasons Peyton even came for a visit is because we are such a classy, respected organization?

Mannings opinion > yours.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Jilted lover syndrome.

We've all been there.
              So I guess you have come off your position that Tebow earned the start at camp.....

But what you tell people doesn't really matter does it? I don't care who the player is - you don't keep telling the team and fans this is your guy (second year in a row) and ignore that you even said it. Bad image. At least it is to me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod View Post
                So I guess you have come off your position that Tebow earned the start at camp.....

But what you tell people doesn't really matter does it? I don't care who the player is - you don't keep telling the team and fans this is your guy (second year in a row) and ignore that you even said it. Bad image. At least it is to me.
                No, he's earned the start...

...should we not land Manning.

I went through all of this with Vajay-Jay. I know exactly what this feels like.
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Well.. I think / believe that Elway was serious about tim being the starter going into training camp...

Peyton Manning hitting the open market changes things... That is just the way things go. it's a business... situations and circumstances change.

and you can't argue that Peyton doesnt put the Broncos in a better position to win...

Comment

Suggestion to the OP. . . bless your heart anyways. . . A fifth of Jack and beer goggles...... works MOST TIMES......especially with no expectations!

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                      Well.. I think / believe that Elway was serious about tim being the starter going into training camp...

Peyton Manning hitting the open market changes things... That is just the way things go. it's a business... situations and circumstances change.

and you can't argue that Peyton doesnt put the Broncos in a better position to win...
                      Actually I think a lot could argue that based on fears that Peyton is not the Peyton of before.

Do you remember when Marino had a shoulder or neck injury can't remember which and when he came back from some time off he just could never throw the ball right. He ended up retiring after that. Idk what's gonna happen with Manning, but to pretend you just know he gives us a better chance to win is only an opinion and certainly not a fact.
                      "This guy here is 250 pounds of concrete cyanide, man. And he can throw. He throws well enough at any level to play quarterback."

Jon Gruden on Tim Tebow

Comment

Tebow has earned the right to start TC (based off of who we have on the roster at this time). I think you can add the the following to any statement made by any organization.

Just like "we will not trade player X" (unless some team offers more than we can refuse).
                        Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

When I shake a man's hand I can pretty much tell how strong his arm is. I wonder if John gave him a pretty good squeeze to see if he would respond and give him a real strong handshake.

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                            Tebow has earned the right to start TC (based off of who we have on the roster at this time). I think you can add the the following to any statement made by any organization.

Just like "we will not trade player X" (unless some team offers more than we can refuse).
                            Are you suggesting Elway really did mean it at the time he said it and things have just spun differently in the last what - has it even been a month? I think to even suggest at this point that Elway has been in Tebow's corner is a bit naive. Things are pretty clear now as to what has been going on. I bet the FO is pissed that Tebow knocked them out of a high first round pick by actually winning 8 games.
                            sigpic

Comment

I like Tim and wish we could keep him to keep grooming him but a part of me wishes we just unload him now, his annoying fans leave, and things go back to normal finally.
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                              X