Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow Getting the Ax?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It seems pretty clear Elway has never really wanted Tebow. The only way he could get rid of him though is for a few qbs with Manning being one. Even if Manning sucks it still gives him justification to get rid of Tebow.

    However "if" Tebow goes somewhere else and wins a SB before we do then Elways career as a FO exec is pretty much done I would have to think.

    The real question is if we don't get PM who do we get? I doubt Tebow will want to stick around for this mess. We really go after Flynn who might be the next kolb?

    Comment


    • #17
      Title edited to reflect the title of the news article.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        I like Tim and wish we could keep him to keep grooming him but a part of me wishes we just unload him now, his annoying fans leave, and things go back to normal finally.
        Normal as in the bottom of the toilet?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Alastor View Post
          Title edited to reflect the title of the news article.

          Umm you must have understood the video wrong then because it pretty much pointed to the fact FO is classless and that is the point it was trying to make. Remember my title was asking a question not stating that it was.

          Comment


          • #20
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
              Umm you must have understood the video wrong then because it pretty much pointed to the fact FO is classless and that is the point it was trying to make. Remember my title was asking a question not stating that it was.
              No, I'm literate. I read the title on the video article. While I think it's super that you want to imply all kinds of insulting things onto the franchise, that is in fact, not the title of the video, which is what you're supposed to use when you post an article (written or otherwise) in this forum.

              It'd be nice if you didn't blatantly try to pick fights too.

              We're getting off topic though. The video has a title, and I'm pretty sure I read it right.

              In fact, I copied it letter for letter despite that they spelled "axe" wrong.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                The real question is if we don't get PM who do we get? I doubt Tebow will want to stick around for this mess. We really go after Flynn who might be the next kolb?
                Lucky for us, and not so lucky for tim, he doesn't have much say in the matter....for one, he's under contact and two, the list if teams lining up to grab him are, um, limited....it's a business and I'm sure tim understands this.....he was 3rd string going into last season, that's a little more disheartening than the front office considering a free agent first ballot hall of famer over him

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                  No, I'm literate. I read the title on the video article. While I think it's super that you want to imply all kinds of insulting things onto the franchise, that is in fact, not the title of the video, which is what you're supposed to use when you post an article (written or otherwise) in this forum.

                  It'd be nice if you didn't blatantly try to pick fights too.

                  We're getting off topic though. The video has a title, and I'm pretty sure I read it right.

                  In fact, I copied it letter for letter despite that they spelled "axe" wrong.
                  I believe both ax and axe are accepted as a proper spelling...just sayin, lol

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                    I believe both ax and axe are accepted as a proper spelling...just sayin, lol
                    One's preferred.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                      One's preferred.
                      Which still doesn't make the alternate spelling incorrect

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        The only useful part of the video was where they reported that
                        Tim is taking it all in a philosophical way...

                        Which is in stark contrast to lots of the other crap posters are MAKING UP
                        about Tim and how he is dealing with this.
                        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

                        Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
                          Which still doesn't make the alternate spelling incorrect

                          Don't pick a fight because you know, its "personal"!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                            One's preferred.
                            I thought "ax" is US English, and "axe" UK. Good on you for promoting the proper one
                            sigpic

                            Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                            Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by muse View Post
                              I thought "ax" is US English
                              Not by anyone who wants to pass high school.

                              "Thru" is also a word now. Guess what happens when my students use that on an essay.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                                Not by anyone who wants to pass high school.

                                "Thru" is also a word now. Guess what happens when my students use that on an essay.
                                They fail out of high school?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X