X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iggyb
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    No, they get the axe because they ax stupid questions.
    winner winner chicken dinner

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
    They fail out of high school?
    No, they get the axe because they ax stupid questions.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Originally posted by muse View Post
    I'll pay you good money if you get them putting 'u' in colour, favour, humour etc.

Also, there should be infractions for anyone who writes things like "Josh McDaniel's", especially after correctly using, say, "DJ Williams" the sentence before. I don't like being a grammar Goebbels/spelling Speer, but...basic standards, y'know?
    That's why we have negs.

Do it.

Doooooo eeeeet.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Originally posted by Alastor View Post
    Not by anyone who wants to pass high school.

"Thru" is also a word now. Guess what happens when my students use that on an essay.
    I'll pay you good money if you get them putting 'u' in colour, favour, humour etc.

Also, there should be infractions for anyone who writes things like "Josh McDaniel's", especially after correctly using, say, "DJ Williams" the sentence before. I don't like being a grammar Goebbels/spelling Speer, but...basic standards, y'know?

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    No. Just that essay in my class.

Well, okay, they lose one point. So no. Nothing really happens to them. Still, they annoy me, I annoy them. See how this works?

Leave a comment:

• Apoc13
    replied

"Thru" is also a word now. Guess what happens when my students use that on an essay.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Originally posted by muse View Post
    I thought "ax" is US English

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    One's preferred.
    I thought "ax" is US English, and "axe" UK. Good on you for promoting the proper one

Leave a comment:

• Legion509
    replied
    Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
    Which still doesn't make the alternate spelling incorrect

Don't pick a fight because you know, its "personal"!

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    The only useful part of the video was where they reported that
    Tim is taking it all in a philosophical way...

Which is in stark contrast to lots of the other crap posters are MAKING UP
    about Tim and how he is dealing with this.

Leave a comment:

• demosthenes9
    replied
    One's preferred.
    Which still doesn't make the alternate spelling incorrect

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    I believe both ax and axe are accepted as a proper spelling...just sayin, lol
    One's preferred.

Leave a comment:

• Apoc13
    replied
    No, I'm literate. I read the title on the video article. While I think it's super that you want to imply all kinds of insulting things onto the franchise, that is in fact, not the title of the video, which is what you're supposed to use when you post an article (written or otherwise) in this forum.

It'd be nice if you didn't blatantly try to pick fights too.

We're getting off topic though. The video has a title, and I'm pretty sure I read it right.

In fact, I copied it letter for letter despite that they spelled "axe" wrong.
    I believe both ax and axe are accepted as a proper spelling...just sayin, lol

Leave a comment:

• Apoc13
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
    The real question is if we don't get PM who do we get? I doubt Tebow will want to stick around for this mess. We really go after Flynn who might be the next kolb?
    Lucky for us, and not so lucky for tim, he doesn't have much say in the matter....for one, he's under contact and two, the list if teams lining up to grab him are, um, limited....it's a business and I'm sure tim understands this.....he was 3rd string going into last season, that's a little more disheartening than the front office considering a free agent first ballot hall of famer over him

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
    Umm you must have understood the video wrong then because it pretty much pointed to the fact FO is classless and that is the point it was trying to make. Remember my title was asking a question not stating that it was.
    No, I'm literate. I read the title on the video article. While I think it's super that you want to imply all kinds of insulting things onto the franchise, that is in fact, not the title of the video, which is what you're supposed to use when you post an article (written or otherwise) in this forum.

It'd be nice if you didn't blatantly try to pick fights too.

We're getting off topic though. The video has a title, and I'm pretty sure I read it right.

In fact, I copied it letter for letter despite that they spelled "axe" wrong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X