X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Nation forgetting its savior

Thought I'd share:
    Link
    Last edited by Alastor; 03-12-2012, 01:43 PM. Reason: To fix the link.
    /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

we never forget about elway. oh wait you mean tebow.....

Comment

I didn't forget the Broncos savior, Pat Bowlen.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Noone is forgetting him. But we aren't foolish fans.
        sigpic

Comment

Tebow put us on ESPN so I will not forget him. However Manning will do the same thing and we will have much more exciting football to go with it!!!! Lets go Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos!!!!!!!!!
          Even if Manning has to throw the ball underhand, the Broncos believe they have a better quarterback than the one who beat the Steelers in the playoffs last season.

Comment

I don't think anyone has forgotten Floyd Little or Al Davis...
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

While i think calling Tebow the savior of our franchise is way,waaayyy over the top... I am a bit disturbed by how quickly our fans have jumped on the idea of replacing him with manning. Manning is great don't get me wrong... but he is getting pretty close to his expiration date and considering his team won 1 superbowl in 14 seasons of his prime, i don't think the odds are good for a SB title with the old busted version. Just my two cents...
              /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

i didnt forget about floyd little

Comment

8-8

a savior at 8-8? That got Shanny fired.

The promised land or bust.
                  Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

am i the only one wondering when broncos country got changed into broncos nation???

Comment

When ...

... Kriegel uses the word savior in reference to Tebow, he isn't helping.

PS I think John Elway called Floyd Little the greatest Bronco.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Nope.......
                        "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Originally posted by johnjoda View Post
                          a savior at 8-8? That got Shanny fired.

The promised land or bust.
                          if this is referring to tebow's record... i could've swore it's 9-7 as a starter o.o"

Comment

Originally posted by orangenightmare View Post
                            While i think calling Tebow the savior of our franchise is way,waaayyy over the top... I am a bit disturbed by how quickly our fans have jumped on the idea of replacing him with manning. Manning is great don't get me wrong... but he is getting pretty close to his expiration date and considering his team won 1 superbowl in 14 seasons of his prime, i don't think the odds are good for a SB title with the old busted version. Just my two cents...
                            I get fed up with this argument. Anyone with any knowledge of football knows the Colts never have a run game and he hardly ever had a defense. Then 1 super bowl year is the 1 year he had both. And honestly the defense was garbage during the season but got hot at the right time in the playoffs. Peyton has always lacked talent around him but never won less than 12 games.

In Denver he would have a very solid running game that is only going to get better under Fox even without the option. And he also has a defense that is going to get younger but better at the same time. He would be surrounded by a much better team in Denver.

Heck just look at the Colts this year without him. 2-14. Why? Because the rest of the team sucks. So it's completely unfair to judge him by 1 super bowl in 14 years. And last I checked that's 1 more than we have in those 14 years.
                            sigpic

Comment

Tebow isn't the savior...

Comment

Working...
                              X