Insider Cecil Lammey Reacts to Broncos Pursuit of Peyton & FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insider Cecil Lammey Reacts to Broncos Pursuit of Peyton & FA

NFL Insider Cecil Lammey tells the Vinny and Robo Show on kaoticradio.com why Tebow and Manning could coexist in a Denver Broncos locker room.

Cecil breaks down the top 3 free agents the Broncos have been keen on signing once the free agent period begins (towards the end of the audio).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXwKq...eature=mh_lolz

Originally posted by MileHighKid247 View Post
    NFL Insider Cecil Lammey tells the Vinny and Robo Show on kaoticradio.com why Tebow and Manning could coexist in a Denver Broncos locker room.

Cecil breaks down the top 3 free agents the Broncos have been keen on signing once the free agent period begins (towards the end of the audio).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXwKq...eature=mh_lolz
    I like the FA he said, can't wait to see what happens
    sigpic
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

I would love Mike Tolbert and Brandon Carr as FA pickups along with a safety in Dwight Lowry or Reggie Nelson. Add a beast DT and RB in the draft and the team is coming together.

Oh yeah and someone should pick up that Manning guy.

Comment

Why would we draft a RB if we picked up Tolbert?

Comment

Moved to News Wire.

Comment

jameel mcclain interesting target imo

Comment

Manning to Denver makes too much sensefrom most perspectives...probably why it's not going to happen. My guts tells me he picks Arizona and leaves us in shambles with a disgruntled Tim Tebow who wants out and a low draft pick to where we have no chance of getting a decent QB in the draft. My fingers are crossed that we sign Peyton but I'm used to bad news as a Bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by VietnamBob2473 View Post
                Manning to Denver makes too much sensefrom most perspectives...probably why it's not going to happen. My guts tells me he picks Arizona and leaves us in shambles with a disgruntled Tim Tebow who wants out and a low draft pick to where we have no chance of getting a decent QB in the draft. My fingers are crossed that we sign Peyton but I'm used to bad news as a Bronco fan.
                Well aren't you just a beacon of hope.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VietnamBob2473 View Post
                  You watch...once Manning picks AZ, or someone other then Denver...Tebow will hold his own press conference and demand a trade...like Cutler all over again. And why wait...Elway don't want him. Why build around Tebow now, when you want to really build a different style. Build the team as if you have a pocket QB and hope one comes along. But this Manning thing could blow up in Elways face big time, and the fans will suffer with crap football.

Comment

But you have to give EFX credit as even IF they dont land Manning, they gained respect in my eyes because they are trying to improve the team by bringing in high level talent. Who says Timmy goes? Maybe he wants to stick around and learn from the master. Hell he ALWAYS wants to learn, and on top of that he could be a backup anywhere. He may as well be one here while Manning brings the Lombardi home to Denver! (take that VietnamBob)
                    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

The cost of Manning is going way up... with so many bidders.

Alfred Williams said on the radio that he expects Manning to get

a 5 year deal for 100 million..
                      with 60 million guaranteed.
                      - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                        The cost of Manning is going way up... with so many bidders.

Alfred Williams said on the radio that he expects Manning to get

a 5 year deal for 100 million..
                        with 60 million guaranteed.
                        Albert Haynesworth......
                        sigpic

Comment

Garcon.. WR nobody ever dreamed of as elite..

he got 21 million guaranteed...
                          If I remember correctly what they reported on the radio.
                          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan82 View Post
                            You watch...once Manning picks AZ, or someone other then Denver...Tebow will hold his own press conference and demand a trade...like Cutler all over again. And why wait...Elway don't want him. Why build around Tebow now, when you want to really build a different style. Build the team as if you have a pocket QB and hope one comes along. But this Manning thing could blow up in Elways face big time, and the fans will suffer with crap football.
                            The problem with Tebow is this..... Where is he going to go? Canada. I don't think Tebow is any position with the Broncos to demand anything. The big time Tebow fans act like he is Peyton Manning or John Elway. If he demands a trade so be it. Give it to him. I agree that he can be a back up anywhere but if he is looking to start, that's a different story. I hear Miami/Arizona/Seattle are looking for a qb.
                            Last edited by krazy/kz1; 03-13-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan82 View Post
                              I thought one of Tebow's great selling points was that he was an all-around perfect person who wouldn't rock the boat, would win people over through his heart and his ability to play, and that he'd always be loyal to the team?

That's what his fans always told us before at least. So do you feel they were naive or just being dishonest?

Comment

Working...
                              X